• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(Working Again) Trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card using SBI Cashback credit card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Found a trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card purchase using SBI Cashback credit card:

Note - This is Amazon gift card purchase. You can use for Recharge, utility billpay, insurance, LIC, Amazon 3rd party merchant payment like Cleartrip, makemytrip, swiggy, MPL etc. There is also no limit or any condition to buy Amazon gift card purchase.

Trick -

i will share in DM but only condition is that stop doing DM ME, DM me in comment section. You will be disqualify for this trick, if you comment "DM ME" in comment section. So, stop spamming and direct "DM ME", i will share the website name. 😀😀

Yeah, this site is dedicated to credit card but desidime is not specific to it. There was almost 25 pages and no where the OP has made it public. It's better kept closed and use it.

It's just a request.
DD has way more traffic than here. If it is public in dd, that means everyone knows it already. I also got it from dd only and not via Abhisek's DM. So, not going to delete.

Besides if u try entering credence in search here, u will see at least 4-5 threads mentioning about it.

Lol this site is disclosed since months already publicly on other forums.

IMO , DD site is too distracting and hard to navigate , because it's trying to do too many things at the same time and not succeeding in any of them.
DD may have more traffic , but am sure everyone in this forum doesn't use this forum just for FOMO or that it's the most popular site around.
I hope this forum does not get 'devauled' in future, like DD.

IMO , DD site is too distracting and hard to navigate , because it's trying to do too many things at the same time and not succeeding in any of them.
DD may have more traffic , but am sure everyone in this forum doesn't use this forum just for FOMO or that it's the most popular site around.
I hope this forum does not get 'devauled' in future, like DD.
I agree. The UI, search and ignore features are just unbeatable. Technifino has hired some really good developers. Don't understand why dd guys don't do the same.

Btw, It is already devalued first with VIP lounge, then groups, then secret groups and now with WhatsApp/Telegram groups.

New content in public domain is reducing day by day. I feel new joinees will start reducing soon, if they won't be able to see anything worth joining.

Did you notice one duplicate of aurindam? I am noticing he is copying his content as it is recently.

Last edited:
I agree. The UI, search and ignore features are just unbeatable. TechnoFino has hired some really good developers. Don't understand why dd guys don't do the same.
DD keeps playing around with their half-baked UI, which simply messes up with the UX. I hardly visit/post in DD nowadays, each new update is just reducing their user engagement time.
New content in public domain is reducing day by day. I feel new joinees will start reducing soon, if they won't be able to see anything worth joining.
So true, defeats the whole purpose of a public forum, if all discussion is limited to just some secret group or in DMs.
25 pages of just DM me XD

Found a trick to get 5% cashback on Amazon gift card purchase using SBI Cashback credit card:

Note - This is Amazon gift card purchase. You can use for Recharge, utility billpay, insurance, LIC, Amazon 3rd party merchant payment like Cleartrip, makemytrip, swiggy, MPL etc. There is also no limit or any condition to buy Amazon gift card purchase.

Trick -

i will share in DM but only condition is that stop doing DM ME, DM me in comment section. You will be disqualify for this trick, if you comment "DM ME" in comment section. So, stop spamming and direct "DM ME", i will share the website name. 😀😀
please dm me

How to convert existing sbi cashback credit card into LTF?
Check this

Back