• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

World Safari Travel Insurance

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello TF Community, if anyone has actually availed the RBL World Safari complimentary Travel Insurance for a foreign trip:
1. could you let us know if it was accepted for the VISA approval?
2. Is it only available for the first year of the card issuance?

Could not find anything solid on search, hence the post.

Hi Guys, please help me out.

I received the link, but when i try to Passport Validation it says "Mobile Number or First four Digits of your name in Capital letters with DOB(DDMMYY) combination is Invalid"
I did it 5 minutes ago and received my insurance. Let me explain just in case you got it wrong.

Name - Rohit Sharma
Date of Birth - 30 April 1987

You need to type ROHI300487

It'd work.

I am also taking this for my bali trip. But since bali don’t have travel insurance mandatory not sure about visa requirements
Hey, I plan to go to Bali in July. Can you confirm if this travel insurance worked for you?

Also, can I DM you? I have a few questions about the trip itinerary and safety.

🤔
Are you two sure that the card wasn't issued more than a year ago? I did receive the insurance email in October 2023, but I ignored it until today.

It was today that I recalled World Safari has a travel insurance. I searched for that email, clicked on the link, entered details. BOOM, insurance issued - one year starting from October 2023 to Oct 2024.

Just searched all my previous emails with keyword Travel Insurance and found the email from July 2023 applied and received the Insurance its expiring on July end 2024.

Any idea whether it will be autorenewed or I have to keep an eye out for the renewal policy link also?

Thanks for all your help @Batman and @image

Hey, I plan to go to Bali in July. Can you confirm if this travel insurance worked for you?

Also, can I DM you? I have a few questions about the trip itinerary and safety.
Bali doesn’t hav mandatory travel insurance requirements.. although I have printed this only and took with me..
Things went smoothly so wouldn’t able to use it.. 😊

🤔
Are you two sure that the card wasn't issued more than a year ago? I did receive the insurance email in October 2023, but I ignored it until today.

It was today that I recalled World Safari has a travel insurance. I searched for that email, clicked on the link, entered details. BOOM, insurance issued - one year starting from October 2023 to Oct 2024.
I received my RBL card in May 2024 and in Jun end i received travel Insurance mail.

My card is first year free, is that the reason I'm not able to get Insurance?

I have this card since April 2023 and I got the travel insurance after two or three months. A few days back I received an email from Care saying my travel insurance has been cancelled. So I guess it's only for one year. I almost got into a panic mode since my health insurance is with care as well. After giving the cancellation reference, he confirmed it was for the credit card travel insurance.

I have this card since April 2023 and I got the travel insurance after two or three months. A few days back I received an email from Care saying my travel insurance has been cancelled. So I guess it's only for one year. I almost got into a panic mode since my health insurance is with care as well. After giving the cancellation reference, he confirmed it was for the credit card travel insurance.
  1. Do you have a paid card or LTF?
  2. Is it possible that the insurance for June 2023-24 period got cancelled, and a new one for year 2024-25 shall be issued to you soon? That's what happened to another user here in comments.
I'm hoping the second is true. This is a good offer.

I received my RBL card in May 2024 and in Jun end i received travel Insurance mail.

My card is first year free, is that the reason I'm not able to get Insurance?
LTF or not, in the first year you must get all the benefits a card offers.

The only time an offer can be denied is if the T&C specifically states "upon realisation of annual fee". This happens for cards like Infinia metal, where Reward Points are issued after annual fee is paid. If Infinia is FYF or LTF, no reward points are issued.

Your case is different. I have an LTF World Safari issued in Oct 2023. I still got the insurance this year. Don't know about next year.

1. Do you have a paid card or LTF?
  2. Is it possible that the insurance for June 2023-24 period got cancelled, and a new one for year 2024-25 shall be issued to you soon? That's what happened to another user here in comments.
I'm hoping the second is true. This is a good offer.
1. Neither. It was FYF and for this year they have waived annual fees upon my request.
2. Hope so, but am not too concerned abou it as a I hardly travel abroad and only do so if work requires me to go.

Back