• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Worst Devaluation by Cheq its totally useless now for many

karankayastha

TF Premier
Cheq app is on a great devaluation Streak day by day they are getting worst. Now Apay vouchers & many other have minimum Redemption value of 5k means you have to cc make bill payments worth of 5 lakhs to reedem that & for swiggy & zomato minimum redemption is 1000. The most value for money deal was for dominos but that has gone too so what's the point of collecting Cheq coins? I mean, I've got 500 of them, but they're just sitting there, gathering dust. Thank god for Cred though, at least they're giving us something. Plus, all that cashback we've been racking up through UPI can be used to pay off our credit card bills, so that's a plus. & also its tracking is worst shows wrong information it mixes my other cc bill to some other & it doest fetch many of my cc bills so nothing is good in app Better to give them 1 star on Playstore

s73uresh

TF Select
Go for Postpe app, which gives 0.35% cashback on first 5 cc payments, so i use to pay all my credit card bills. Possibly to maximize the benefit, open postpe for your family members and make all payments. CB earned can be adjusted against spends in this app, which accepts phonepe and Bhim pay UPI

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Go for Postpe app, which gives 0.35% cashback on first 5 cc payments, so i use to pay all my credit card bills. Possibly to maximize the benefit, open postpe for your family members and make all payments. CB earned can be adjusted against spends in this app, which accepts phonepe and Bhim pay UPI
Any upper limits on CB per tnx or in total?

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you are on the internet then your data is already out there don't worry everyone is compromised
I agree completely. You have a mobile phone, you have an internet connection and UID and you have any dealings anywhere where you share your mobile number, email ID or UID - bank accounts, shopping, restaurants, school admission or hospital admission - your data is public. Atleast I do not know any way in which data can be protected.

karankayastha

TF Premier
I agree completely. You have a mobile phone, you have an internet connection and UID and you have any dealings anywhere where you share your mobile number, email ID or UID - bank accounts, shopping, restaurants, school admission or hospital admission - your data is public. Atleast I do not know any way in which data can be protected.
I don't understand people not trusting cred etc apps like they literally use google products like gmail etc & all their data is already breached many times.

is it still giving 0.35% on frist 5 cc payments ?