• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wrong Date of Exit for PF account

Enthusiast

TF Premier
My Date of Exit of previous organization is updated wrong in the EPFO service history and now my claim request for One member - One EPF account got rejected by field office remarking it same.

Actual DOE is 03rd June 2023
DOE updated as 31st July 2023

Now how to update the correct entry? Through online, is it possible?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My Date of Exit of previous organization is updated wrong in the EPFO service history and now my claim request for One member - One EPF account got rejected by field office remarking it same.

Actual DOE is 03rd June 2023
DOE updated as 31st July 2023

Now how to update the correct entry? Through online, is it possible?
No, I beleive DOE has to be modified by previous employer only. Please reach out to them to correct it.

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You need to fill a joint declaration form alongwith your employer and submit the same with self attested copies of PAN and Aadhar card. The entire process of DOE update is offline and takes about 1 month from the time you submit the documents.

DOE is entered by the employer. You will need to take up with the previous employer for correction of DOE.
Your UAN remains unchanged irrespective of the number of employers. Did you quote the original UAN while submitting Form 11 and Form 13 to the new employer? As long as UAN is same, the two accounts would get autolinked.