• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yaper : how safe it is and problem

nimbus2000

TF Buzz
How safe is to use yaper....asking in reference to income tax
10 lac annual income and have spent around 8 lac on only yaper and in total 14 lac for the financial year 21-22
Is yaper even legal??
anybody plss
Looking for the same info!

Khaiz

TF Select
VIP Lounge
10 lac annual income and have spent around 8 lac on only yaper and in total 14 lac for the financial year 21-22
Is yaper even legal??
anybody plss
Is yaper even legal??
anybody plss
I guess you wouldn’t have to worry about it since TDS is deducted from your commission earned.

Cheritha

TF Select
It has been almost 6 months since I started using Yaper.
1. Incometax wise they would deduct TDS and will provide us the tds certificates as well at the time of filing.
2. To avoid overusing your credit card / cc limit, some of the users suggested me to pay the Yaper related bill before the bill generation date - so that it would not be billed in your outstanding.
3. Be cautious in selecting Billing Address while placing orders.
4.Also, especially Flipkart will block the account / cancel the placed orders noticing the trend in your placed orders - my suggestion is not to use your personal regular account for placing Yaper orders
5.Payment and customer service wise they responded well.

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is yaper even legal??
anybody plss
i am not concern about income tax. but can you please tell me that my money and card is safe with yaper. do i get credit immediately for the amount i let them use from my card?

Cheritha

TF Select
i am not concern about income tax. but can you please tell me that my money and card is safe with yaper. do i get credit immediately for the amount i let them use from my card?
You will never share card details with Yaper or any other. You have to order to the address given by Yaper. The amount is safe, it will be processed within 3 or 4 days after the product delivery - this is to ensure that right product is delivered and they can raise return, if required.

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You will never share card details with Yaper or any other. You have to order to the address given by Yaper. The amount is safe, it will be processed within 3 or 4 days after the product delivery - this is to ensure that right product is delivered and they can raise return, if required.
ANY ONE HAVE ANY ISSUE RELATED PAYMENT? THAT AMOUNT YOU SPEND FOR OTHERS DIDNT GET YOU BACK? WITH YOU OR WITH ANYNE ELS YOU KNOW.?

Cheritha

TF Select
N
ANY ONE HAVE ANY ISSUE RELATED PAYMENT? THAT AMOUNT YOU SPEND FOR OTHERS DIDNT GET YOU BACK? WITH YOU OR WITH ANYNE ELS YOU KNOW.?
No, I have ordered almost 30 products until now.
Only once there was issue when there were 2 products in a single order and one of it was cancelled. But after I spoke to customer care, that was also fixed within 7 days

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
N

No, I have ordered almost 30 products until now.
Only once there was issue when there were 2 products in a single order and one of it was cancelled. But after I spoke to customer care, that was also fixed within 7 days
thanks @Cheritha . now will start with small orders and will go furthure after getting confidence. anyone know the founder of it. i have few suggestion like hotel and flights booking should be intigrated in it @TechnoFino

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It has been almost 6 months since I started using Yaper.
1. Incometax wise they would deduct TDS and will provide us the tds certificates as well at the time of filing.
2. To avoid overusing your credit card / cc limit, some of the users suggested me to pay the Yaper related bill before the bill generation date - so that it would not be billed in your outstanding.
3. Be cautious in selecting Billing Address while placing orders.
4.Also, especially Flipkart will block the account / cancel the placed orders noticing the trend in your placed orders - my suggestion is not to use your personal regular account for placing Yaper orders
5.Payment and customer service wise they responded well.
7 din ho gaye ek bhi order ho nahi pa raha hai. Kya koi issue hai? Telegram channel bhi 2 mahine se update nahi hui inki. Mera account abhi bana hai muje idea nahi hai sir is liye puch raha hu

Attachments

• DF136022-B9C8-4631-B5AF-EB2BA3B7B7DF.png
    DF136022-B9C8-4631-B5AF-EB2BA3B7B7DF.png
    456.6 KB · Views: 87

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Kal tak citi k aa rahe the. Aj se vo bhi nahi aa rahe. Par situation to same hai deal fulfilled hi hai kabse.
Phele to federal sbi icici citi sab k aa rahe the. Aaj ye hi aa raha hi par age to ja ho nahi raha

Cheritha

TF Select
Kal tak citi k aa rahe the. Aj se vo bhi nahi aa rahe. Par situation to same hai deal fulfilled hi hai kabse.
Phele to federal sbi icici citi sab k aa rahe the. Aaj ye hi aa raha hi par age to ja ho nahi raha
Even I can see same product lists today and facing the same issue… might be some maintenance, we have to wait or you can always message or call their customer support