• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YES Ace LTF rejected, how long till reapply?

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hey

I'm just collecting LTF cards for bank offers, might have gotten a bit too overboard this month and applied for 5, first 3 got approved (sbi cashback, bob premier, indusind pinnacle) but yes ace (ltf offer from paisabazar) got rejected.
How long until I can apply again?

Don't apply just for the sake of having the plastic, apply if you really need that card and beneficial to your day to day purchases. YES cards are mainly for travel preferred persons, that means you should and must redeem on flight/hotel, otherwise reward rate is very very less even debit cards providing higher benefits than that.

You already have better cards.. SBI CB - 5% online, Indus Pinnacle - 1% Offline, 1.5% Travel, 2.5% other online.

Not sure what that bob premier serving, but definitely YES ACE is complete waste of card for you, IMO.

0.5% offline, 1% online - why would you use this card instead of SBI CB / Pinnacle. Even instant offers nowadays, are through EMI only and attract Interest, PF etc. to compensate the discount they offered.

Voucher purchases also beneficial with existing SBI / Indus cards compared to YES what they offered in other websites.

Apply moderately and try hard only if that card really useful to you otherwise till you find better card protect your CIBIL account rather disturb.

Don't apply just for the sake of having the plastic, apply if you really need that card and beneficial to your day to day purchases. YES cards are mainly for travel preferred persons, that means you should and must redeem on flight/hotel, otherwise reward rate is very very less even debit cards providing higher benefits than that.

You already have better cards.. SBI CB - 5% online, Indus Pinnacle - 1% Offline, 1.5% Travel, 2.5% other online.

Not sure what that bob premier serving, but definitely YES ACE is complete waste of card for you, IMO.

0.5% offline, 1% online - why would you use this card instead of SBI CB / Pinnacle. Even instant offers nowadays, are through EMI only and attract Interest, PF etc. to compensate the discount they offered.

Voucher purchases also beneficial with existing SBI / Indus cards compared to YES what they offered in other websites.

Apply moderately and try hard only if that card really useful to you otherwise till you find better card protect your CIBIL account rather disturb.
I do all my spends online (protein powder on website, groceries from blinkit, flights from indigo website and a bunch of stuff from amazon etc). SBI Cashback is literally the only card I need, atleast till I can get into things like Infinia.

I'm applying to LTF cards so that I can get bank offers. Eazydiner restaurants near me always have good YES CC discounts. With BOBCards I get good deals on some flight booking apps.
So far I have BOB, ICICI, IndusInd and HDFC LTF cards.

Even instant offers nowadays, are through EMI only and attract Interest, PF etc. to compensate the discount they offered.
This is somewhat true, maybe I'll consider which bank cards I really need.

If you want better cards from a particular bank.

either you need

- long relationship
- HNV
- better usage on existing cards
- Income to support new card

and if you're going for rewards card

- you need to make substantial spends (not 1L or 2L like fixed but amount that is needed for min. redemption). Ex: In SC, decent redemption required 10K points then on Ultimate you need to spend atleast 3L. Otherwise you can't redeem your required redemption.
- have to worry about expiry if spends are not that much.

Spending on various cards for 10% or Instant discount offers on multiple bank cards reduces spends on card where you want to upgrade, which delay the process to get upgrade from that bank.

Also, spending on various cards delays the accumulation of reward points which makes them useless before expiry.

Hence, the suggestion go for the card which you really use to get either Instant discounts or reward redemption, don't mix both.. it makes more harm than good.

Easydiner with YES is same as with Indus or ICICI or BOB, IMO if you utilizing offers on all cards then its better to get Easydiner card than bank discount card, you have usage on that platform.

Suggestion: If you have spends upto 4L then possibly you only need 4 or 5 cards (going for cashback), 2 or 3 (for rewards accumulation). Think about your spends and if those really need extra card apply, otherwise improve existing cards and get upgrades. Forgot about LTF, you can't live with those cards forever, days passed will improve our lifestyle, income etc. which needs better cards where you have to switch eventually without LTF.

If you want better cards from a particular bank.

either you need

- long relationship
- HNV
- better usage on existing cards
- Income to support new card

and if you're going for rewards card

- you need to make substantial spends (not 1L or 2L like fixed but amount that is needed for min. redemption). Ex: In SC, decent redemption required 10K points then on Ultimate you need to spend atleast 3L. Otherwise you can't redeem your required redemption.
- have to worry about expiry if spends are not that much.

Spending on various cards for 10% or Instant discount offers on multiple bank cards reduces spends on card where you want to upgrade, which delay the process to get upgrade from that bank.

Also, spending on various cards delays the accumulation of reward points which makes them useless before expiry.

Hence, the suggestion go for the card which you really use to get either Instant discounts or reward redemption, don't mix both.. it makes more harm than good.

Easydiner with YES is same as with Indus or ICICI or BOB, IMO if you utilizing offers on all cards then its better to get Easydiner card than bank discount card, you have usage on that platform.

Suggestion: If you have spends upto 4L then possibly you only need 4 or 5 cards (going for cashback), 2 or 3 (for rewards accumulation). Think about your spends and if those really need extra card apply, otherwise improve existing cards and get upgrades. Forgot about LTF, you can't live with those cards forever, days passed will improve our lifestyle, income etc. which needs better cards where you have to switch eventually without LTF.
What you've said makes a lot of sense. Thanks I'll think about those
Some of these I'm currently doing - spending all my spends on Millenia so that I can get Regalia Gold and better cards later. I even switched my salary account to HDFC from SBI after getting SBI cashback.

Hey

I'm just collecting LTF cards for bank offers, might have gotten a bit too overboard this month and applied for 5, first 3 got approved (sbi cashback, bob premier, indusind pinnacle) but yes ace (ltf offer from paisabazar) got rejected.
How long until I can apply again?
How did you get pinnacle as ltf , can you dm me !

I do all my spends online (protein powder on website, groceries from blinkit, flights from indigo website and a bunch of stuff from amazon etc). SBI Cashback is literally the only card I need, atleast till I can get into things like Infinia.

I'm applying to LTF cards so that I can get bank offers. Eazydiner restaurants near me always have good YES CC discounts. With BOBCards I get good deals on some flight booking apps.
So far I have BOB, ICICI, IndusInd and HDFC LTF cards.

This is somewhat true, maybe I'll consider which bank cards I really need.
Are you getting cashback on Indigo payment? I am planning to buy tickets on Indigo app but wondering if it would fetch cashback

Are you getting cashback on Indigo payment? I am planning to buy tickets on Indigo app but wondering if it would fetch cashback
I just assumed it would, never checked. Unfortunately there's no way for me to check, they don't give you a summary of cashback (as far as I know)
I know that some flight aggregators like yatra have the railway mcc and hence you won't get cashback. But indigo should work, I don't see any reason why indigo wouldn't have the flight mcc.

Back