• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes bank finbooster chargeable from 2nd year

RockyBond

TF Premier
Bank baazar is claiming finbooster to he lifetime free but in t&c written for credit strong subscription from second year charges are 400 + gst

If i don't activate credit strong or give any consent will they still charge me for it from second year? Can't find any option of not giving them consent only

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-09-12-51-13-189_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-09-12-51-13-189_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 58

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I requested Kotak customer care for LTF Zen upgrade from League VISA, and they said that my spendings were low. However, they mentioned that if I spend 1L or more on my existing card, they would consider my request for an LTF upgrade. After spending 1L on the card, they upgraded it to LTF Zen.
I rarely used League card. One fine day got FYF Zen offer. Took it. Used card for 3 months for not more than 2-3k. Called customer care and directly asked for retention team. They happily converted it to LTF on call.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
I requested Kotak customer care for LTF Zen upgrade from League VISA, and they said that my spendings were low. However, they mentioned that if I spend 1L or more on my existing card, they would consider my request for an LTF upgrade. After spending 1L on the card, they upgraded it to LTF Zen.
Oh so 1L in a quarter or a month ??

gauravbhati

TF Premier
I rarely used League card. One fine day got FYF Zen offer. Took it. Used card for 3 months for not more than 2-3k. Called customer care and directly asked for retention team. They happily converted it to LTF on call.

Same happened for me... Later on I came to know that the card is not so good...

No rewards ... No benefits...

Only good for railway surcharge waiver 😂

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
Bank baazar is claiming finbooster to he lifetime free but in t&c written for credit strong subscription from second year charges are 400 + gst

If i don't activate credit strong or give any consent will they still charge me for it from second year? Can't find any option of not giving them consent only
Confirmed from BankBazaar CC team its LTF and creditstrong subscription is LTF as well.

1714050032443.png