Yes bank finbooster chargeable from 2nd year

RockyBond

Bank baazar is claiming finbooster to he lifetime free but in t&c written for credit strong subscription from second year charges are 400 + gst

If i don't activate credit strong or give any consent will they still charge me for it from second year? Can't find any option of not giving them consent only

• Screenshot_2024-01-09-12-51-13-189_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-09-12-51-13-189_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 58

CardGame

Bank baazar is claiming finbooster to he lifetime free but in t&c written for credit strong subscription from second year charges are 400 + gst

If i don't activate credit strong or give any consent will they still charge me for it from second year? Can't find any option of not giving them consent only
That fee is for credit strong subscription not for the card

Anil_Singh

Mine got delivered 3 days ago still shows invalid... Customer card asked to wait more 48 hours
Yes bank for a reason. I couldn't even connect to customer care officer. Only 'block card' and 'application status' options are available to me. When selected application status, the guy over there just transferred the call to same ivr stating that only concerned team can help me in this regard.

Adwait

Yes bank for a reason. I couldn't even connect to customer care officer. Only 'block card' and 'application status' options are available to me. When selected application status, the guy over there just transferred the call to same ivr stating that only concerned team can help me in this regard.
I contacted via application status option only

Chaitanya-a

Yeah you guessed it right. Yes bank for a reason😂 Don't rely on IVR as it takes atleast 15-20 days for them to identify you as their customer. Wait for 4-5 days to login to their app.

In the meantime, apply for their LTF UPI Virtual Rupay card if you need:

I too received the Finbooster yesterday.

Customer Care Executive told me Customer ID is not generated yet🤣

They dispatched the CC first and will Generate Customer Profile in their Systems Later🤣
Is card ka benefit kya hai? Unlimited cibil check?
Yes ka ek core card hai to ye le sakte Hain?