• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Grandeur Account - HNI Account

omkard

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

So I recently opened up the Yes Bank Grandeur Account and the process is effortless. I received an Instant kit while opening the account.

I registered on the portal and punched in my details and the next day I got a call from the backend and they fixed up a meet with RM.
This account can be opened via different ways but I opened by giving a check of 5L to open it. I gave them the Cheque on Monday 10th, June. It hasn't cleared yet but it has been lodged in my account.
A nice touch to the onboarding process is they brought a plant as a gift of Onboarding(see image below).

IMG_3744.jpg

The INSTANT kit came in a Satin bag with all the contents within.

The contents include:
1) An introduction letter
IMG_3747.jpg
2) A letter with debit card attached
3) The Yes Grandeur Brochure
4) A 5 Pages Checkbook.
IMG_3746.jpg

5) A Mastercard World Debit Card
IMG_3748.jpg

Benefits of the Grandeur Debit Card:
IMG_3749.jpg
1) 500 Yes Rewardsz on activation
2) BOGO at BookMyShow
3) Domestic Airport Lounge Access
4) 5% Cashback on Utility and Groceries
5) Zero Markup on Forex transaction and Mastercard Exchange rates
6) Additional Swiggy and Zomato Benefits ( Unspecified in Brochure)
Additional Benefit:

This account makes you directly eligible for applying the YES bank Marquee credit card with no Income Proof Documents. Only catch is it is not LTF, still have to pay joining and annual membership fees.
IMG_3750.jpg

Eligibility:

• Average Monthly Balance of ₹5 Lakhs OR
  • Net Relationship Value of ₹20 Lakhs OR
  • Basis Loan Relationship Value

The eligibility criteria can include AMB/NRV maintained by your family, provided they are categorized in the same relationship.

1. Average Monthly Balance (AMB): Average of daily closing balance for the month = Summation of daily closing balance/Actual number of calendar days in the month

2. Net Relationship Value (NRV) will be calculated by aggregating the Average Monthly Balance across Savings and Current Accounts, Fixed Deposits value, Mutual Funds, Insurance premium paid and 25% of Demat holding with YES BANK

My Experience:
Overall I feel that the overall experience is really cheap on what you get in the INSTANT Kit. Other HNI accounts from private banks like Axis, IDFC felt like an experience. I have only got this account only for getting the Marquee card as I was not eligible directly. I have applied for the card and will be updating soon on details.

Attachments

• IMG_3745.jpg
    IMG_3745.jpg
    753.9 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
not catch here bro, read the post and thread and that is all. For grandeur account opening you just need 5 lakhs cheque while opening account. Rest is there in the thread itself

when will rewards get credited for opening grandeur account and when will we get voucher? its been over a month now
Rewards start after 2nd month. Ig balance has to be maintained then only you get voucher... I'm not maintaining full 5L I've not received any vouchers as of now.

Last edited:
I actually wanted a LTF elite card but they are offering paid marquee card. Any suggestions??
Go with marquee because reward rate is excellent. Lets do some calculations.
Joining fee is 12k + GST, which is returned in form of reward points. But GST of 2150₹. So consider joining fee as 2150₹.
If you spend around 1lac in year you will get more than 9000 reward points which will be of ₹2250 cost.

Renewal = 4999 are charges and you get fee back in form of rewards. Here you pay ₹900 yearly.
So if you spend 50k on card yearly in form of reward point you will get those extra gst cost of 900 back.

Elite there you spending criteria of 35k previous quarter. Here no criteria.

https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/received-yes-bank-grandeur-savings-account.29382/#post-782379

I applied on my home branch to upgrade my existing yes premia to yes grandeur and they upgrade in 5 working days.
I also have an NRV of more than 20 lakhs
I have one doubt regarding marquee cc i'm already holding elite plus credit card with yes bank will they provide marque cc as upgrade or new card.
Someone please clarify regarding upgrade.

Back