• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank rejected my card application after VKYC, should I escalate to RBI ombudsman?

anony

TF Buzz
Yes bank recently rejected my credit card application after VKYC. I am already holding an Yes Bank credit card and my address is fully serviceable. Should I escalate the issue to RBI ombudsman and if yes, what are the odds that I can obtain justice.

Yes bank recently rejected my credit card application after VKYC. I am already holding an Yes Bank credit card and my address is fully serviceable. Should I escalate the issue to RBI ombudsman and if yes, what are the odds that I can obtain justice.
After one cc from yes Bank
2nd don't get processed online
Have to apply with nut luck

Reactions: BVC
Yes bank recently rejected my credit card application after VKYC. I am already holding a Yes Bank credit card and my address is fully serviceable. Should I escalate the issue to RBI ombudsman and if yes, what are the odds that I can obtain justice.
It won’t work. They will reject your complaint as @Vasuki mentioned because second card is not possible in Yesbank in online process . Try offline application that might work.

Back