• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes First Exclusive Card - 5x offer (paid)

ace9

TF Buzz
Heard about a 5x offer Yes Bank is offering for Yes First Exclusive Card members, on a paid basis that costs INR 1800 + gst (annually) and helps you get 5x on your spending (limited categories). To subscribe, one needs to call customer support (1800-103-1212) and show interest in this plan.

How this plan works (as per call from yes bank exec):
> annual fee: INR 1800 + gst
> 5x points on limited categories: travel, dining, healthcare, and fashion
> capping of bonus points: 1,50,000 points cap (monthly; confirmed a few times and the exec told me monthly and not annual)
> bonus points are on top above the regular points earned
> alternate plan is available: 3x on all spends for 900inr

My reasoning to subscribe:
- Regular spends fetch you 12 points per 200 INR spent. Travel and dining spends fetch you 24 points per 200 INR spent (cap of 5,000 points per month)
- best utility I find for the point is to use for flights bookings on their yesrewardz portal (4:1 ratio for yes first points)
- travel and dining bonus points will get 120 points per 200 INR spent (24*5x, confirmed this via call with exec, and he confirmed again with his superiors too)
- International travel spends in this card are ideal, as forex markup of 1.75% only
- by spending under travel and dining categories exclusively, the points will fetch 15% bonus returns (which are on top of regular points returned); to breakeven on your annual fee - you just need to spend 13,500inr as per this so seems like a no brainer to me. Maybe Yes Bank is doing it so we prefer this card over its competitors and take it out more often
- did not opt for the 3x plan as I hold other premium cards that are going to be my go-to, and this will be used for specific spend categories only (after this 5x points offer only)

Post subscription, they send you an SMS confirming your participation in this. Asked Yes Bank to share t&c over email as well, which shall come in a few days but the offer sounds good and one can reap benefits by even booking a few domestic tickets per year - so check it out :)

(note: want to check again in t&c about 1.5L points cap being monthly and not annual, and 24*5x being the calculation for travel/dining - exec confirmed both)

Heard about a 5x offer Yes Bank is offering for Yes First Exclusive Card members, on a paid basis that costs INR 1800 + gst (annually) and helps you get 5x on your spending (limited categories). To subscribe, one needs to call customer support (1800-103-1212) and show interest in this plan.

> capping of bonus points: 1,50,000 points cap (monthly; confirmed a few times and the exec told me monthly and not annual)

- Regular spends fetch you 12 points per 200 INR spent. Travel and dining spends fetch you 24 points per 200 INR spent (cap of 5,000 points per month)
- best utility I find for the point is to use for flights bookings on their yesrewardz portal (4:1 ratio for yes first points)
- travel and dining bonus points will get 120 points per 200 INR spent (24*5x, confirmed this via call with exec, and he confirmed again with his superiors too)
- International travel spends in this card are ideal, as forex markup of 1.75% only
- by spending under travel and dining categories exclusively, the points will fetch 15% bonus returns (which are on top of regular points returned); to breakeven on your annual fee - you just need to spend 13,500inr as per this so seems like a no brainer to me. Maybe Yes Bank is doing it so we prefer this card over its competitors and take it out more often
- did not opt for the 3x plan as I hold other premium cards that are going to be my go-to, and this will be used for specific spend categories only (after this 5x points offer only)

Post subscription, they send you an SMS confirming your participation in this. Asked Yes Bank to share t&c over email as well, which shall come in a few days but the offer sounds good and one can reap benefits by even booking a few domestic tickets per year - so check it out :)

(note: want to check again in t&c about 1.5L points cap being monthly and not annual, and 24*5x being the calculation for travel/dining - exec confirmed both)
Thanks for sharing, it seems good for exclusive holders considering the decent annual caping.

Are you sure about the spends catagory for 5X or it will be considered as base feature for all spends post subscription?

Thanks for sharing, it seems good for exclusive holders considering the decent annual caping.

Are you sure about the spends catagory for 5X or it will be considered as base feature for all spends post subscription?
They were clear on the spend categories to be limited (travel, dining, fashion and healthcare), 5x is limited to those categories only. The bonus on top of already 24 rewards points for travel/dining (versus 12 for other categories) makes this the route to follow.

if you don't want category limitations - 3x spend offer is available (which is for 900inr fee).

They were clear on the spend categories to be limited (travel, dining, fashion and healthcare), 5x is limited to those categories only. The bonus on top of already 24 rewards points for travel/dining (versus 12 for other categories) makes this the route to follow.

if you don't want category limitations - 3x spend offer is available (which is for 900inr fee).
Thanks, do share the detailed T&C once you receive from them

Did you get the T&C? Please do revert about your experience.

I have activated 3X around 2 months before. I am getting 3X on all spends. For 3X there is no capping of reward points and no restrictions on any category.

What is the reward rate usually on this card and post 3x and 5x?

What is the reward rate usually on this card and post 3x and 5x?
Reward rate for Yes Bank credit cards is very poor . I am holding YES Premia Below is the Base reward rate:
6 Reward Points on every INR 200 on all Retail spend (0.3% Reward rate)
12 Reward Points on every INR 200 spent on Groceries, Supermarkets and Dining (0.6% Reward rate)

10 Reward Points = 1 InterMile / 1 Club Vistara Point/GV purchase

Last edited:
They have updated the card variant to be named as Reserv and the fee for this plan is now 5,000 for 5x for Reserv. They now have the terms updated on their website

Back