• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Marquee reward not received

sunnyc4

TF Buzz
Already paid yes Marquee cc joining fee but haven't received 60000 rewardz point and 500 Amazon voucher.
Is anyone got the rewardz point

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Already paid yes Marquee cc joining fee but haven't received 60000 rewardz point and 500 Amazon voucher.
Is anyone got the rewardz point

F Y I
Yes, in the next statement you will get.. I along with some other got it..
With respect to Yes bank , everything happens in super slow motion

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@SSV could you please confirm whether the lounge access of marquee is conditional? Is there any minimum spend criteria to avail that benefit?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV could you please confirm whether the lounge access of marquee is conditional? Is there any minimum spend criteria to avail that benefit?
No for international lounges
Yes for domestic lounges access

35k in the previous quarter…

Complete details here

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No for international lounges
Yes for domestic lounges access

35k in the previous quarter…

Complete details here

That’s where the confusion is. I reached them over customer care number and they confirmed that this condition is not applicable for marquee cards. On top of that, I haven’t found about this minimum spend criteria nowhere in their website and their card usage document (welcome e-
Kit).

Only the other websites (like the one you mentioned) are saying that this criteria is for all the yes bank cards.

I think there is no way to check remaining lounge access as well as they are tied with Loungekey and not dreamfolks.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That’s where the confusion is. I reached them over customer care number and they confirmed that this condition is not applicable for marquee cards. On top of that, I haven’t found about this minimum spend criteria nowhere in their website and their card usage document (welcome e-
Kit).

Only the other websites (like the one you mentioned) are saying that this criteria is for all the yes bank cards.

I think there is no way to check remaining lounge access as well as they are tied with Loungekey and not dreamfolks.
To be honest there is a massive communication gap between Yes bank and its customers!! Very sad… no proper communication flow from the bank to customers…
I can’t remember receiving email about lounge access spend criteria for my marquee card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Kit).

To be honest there is a massive communication gap between Yes bank and its customers!! Very sad… no proper communication flow from the bank to customers…
I can’t remember receiving email about lounge access spend criteria for my marquee card
The remedy for this is, carry 2 to 3 cards which have lounge access and test the least probable card first and then move on to the most likely one and find out ourselves

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That’s 100% true and that’s why I emailed them to get a proper written response. They were giving confusing statements so I looped all the escalation email addresses in that mail chain. I’ll try to get a written clarification from them on this. However, both the times I called them, they checked and confirmed this spend criteria is not applicable for marquee cards, but applicable for others.

One more thing, have you tried registering yourself in the LoungeKey portal to check lounge balance? I tried to do that, and it didn’t work. I called the LoungeKey customer care and they told I need to get in touch with bank as the benefit is not activated yet. Not sure what’s happening 😒😒😒

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That’s 100% true and that’s why I emailed them to get a proper written response. They were giving confusing statements so I looped all the escalation email addresses in that mail chain. I’ll try to get a written clarification from them on this. However, both the times I called them, they checked and confirmed this spend criteria is not applicable for marquee cards, but applicable for others.

One more thing, have you tried registering yourself in the LoungeKey portal to check lounge balance? I tried to do that, and it didn’t work. I called the LoungeKey customer care and they told I need to get in touch with bank as the benefit is not activated yet. Not sure what’s happening 😒😒😒
Actually I believe it is not applicable on marquee, only in other websites only marquee waw mentioned..

No I haven't tried registering ..Will try soon and let you know..

I read somewhere it was dream folks .
Have you tired it?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Tried both df and lk.. both not working with marquee

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Tried both df and lk.. both not working with marquee
Yes that’s correct. I’ve also tried with both, not working. God knows what’s happening. It should have been working with any one of those. I’m just scared will it actually work in any domestic or international airport lounge. Have heard a lot of negative reviews about yes bank products.

Have some trust issues with yes bank. But this product is actually superb if they provide whatever they have promised with marquee and don’t devalue it for next 2 years at least.

Fingers crossed!!!!

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes that’s correct. I’ve also tried with both, not working. God knows what’s happening. It should have been working with any one of those. I’m just scared will it actually work in any domestic or international airport lounge. Have heard a lot of negative reviews about yes bank products.

Have some trust issues with yes bank. But this product is actually superb if they provide whatever they have promised with marquee and don’t devalue it for next 2 years at least.

Fingers crossed!!!!
I got it especially for the unlimited lounge access and the guest visit feature. Hope it is honoured. Anyone here who has used the card in an international lounge please share your experience.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
mine worked at delhi t3..not sure if new card 3 month waiver is there

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
mine worked at delhi t3..not sure if new card 3 month waiver is there
That’s great….
Did you find any way to know how many free access are left? Just the way we can check through dreamfolks portal.

Did you spend 10k on your card before availing the lounge?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That’s great….
Did you find any way to know how many free access are left? Just the way we can check through dreamfolks portal.

Did you spend 10k on your card before availing the lounge?
no.. just got the card.. generally new cards have some 3 month waiver. so.. have to wait and watch