• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your views on Aeron Pay. Should be used or ignore it?

I was using it since May-2022 & didn't face any issue. But I stopped using it since Aug-2022 due to some convenience fees on certain transactions.

I was using it since May-2022 & didn't face any issue. But I stopped using it since Aug-2022 due to some convenience fees on certain transactions.
fees is fine for any app as long as service is perfect.
CC rewards we can matchoff for small charges like 1% (any startups also should survive right :) )
money got stuck is a big concern i heard from some users again we r not sure of those what use case they did.
Whats ur opinon on paul pay?

CC payment used to take 2-3 days but now it take 2 or 3 hours and in some case it's instant. Bill payment was unsuccessful once and got refund within 4 days. Also charges for CC payment via CC is around 1.22% only.
with this charge those who have sbi cb card they can happily avail this service.
also i heard 1 day in a week its nil charges is it true as claimed by one of the YTer?

fees is fine for any app as long as service is perfect.
CC rewards we can matchoff for small charges like 1% (any startups also should survive right :) )
money got stuck is a big concern i heard from some users again we r not sure of those what use case they did.
Whats ur opinon on paul pay?
Paul pay i used just once this month to load money to Amazon wallet. Didn't faced any problem.

for this amazon should be full kyc right?
that too 10k limit to transfer from amazon via upi to bank in a month
There's Trick with which it'll work on minikyc account and also for full kyc account you can sent 30000 to bank. For that you need Paytm wallet.

While sending money put your paytm upi id as phonenumber.wallet@paytm. That way money will be transferred to paytm wallet and from there you can send money to bank.

Back