• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YouTube Premium Prices Hiked

Youtube is a treasure trove of Music especially 80's, 90's English and Hindi hits, music videos adds to the nostalgic value, also the YouTube algorithm is the best for music suggestions.
I have a spotify premium as well but its algorithm sucks as sometime while listening to 80's rock it adds hip hop songs which kills the mood.
Sound quality wise spotify is good and bit louder but if you have decent equipment than you can bear with youtube.
Ps.. I have tried Tidal and Qobuz as well in the past they are much much better sq wise as compared to Spotify but paying for them is a pain as not officially available in India.

Everything is increasing.
First jio plans.
Now you tube premium.
What's not increasing is salary and profit margins.
I have family plan and can't cancel it as everyone in household uses youtube a lot on mobile and tv. Heck now even my 5 year old son watches lots of cartoons on you tube. Guess will have to pay 299 monthly now on.
Global phenomena.

All OTT and streaming platforms price are increasing and now on paid plans they show ads too.

Back