• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zero MAB/QAB Current Account

IGN_Vivek

TF Buzz
Hello Experts,

I want to open a Current account in HDFC/Axis/ICICI with Zero MAB or QAB and also zero maintainance.

I have to deposit cash 80k - 1.50k everyday and same will be transferred through net banking on the same day so balance won’t be maintained.

Monthly cash deposit and Net banking transfer is 25-45 lakhs.

Which current account from this banks will be best suited for me and also give premium pre-approved credit cards ?

I already have a current account in BOI from last 5years but they don’t provide any value

Cash Deposits are kept at 10x of the AMB on most Private Banks.
They do not provide free current accounts and that too with such higher cash deposit requirement.

Still, you can go to the nearest branch, meet the Manager and negotiate.

Hello Experts,

I want to open a Current account in HDFC/Axis/ICICI with Zero MAB or QAB and also zero maintainance.

I have to deposit cash 80k - 1.50k everyday and same will be transferred through net banking on the same day so balance won’t be maintained.

Monthly cash deposit and Net banking transfer is 25-45 lakhs.

Which current account from this banks will be best suited for me and also give premium pre-approved credit cards ?

I already have a current account in BOI from last 5years but they don’t provide any value

Au digital current account is good for you if AU BANK BRANCH IN YOUR CITY.

Maintain 2.5k monthly average balance and get 3 lakh cash deposit limit.

Back