• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zomato New Loyalty Program Gold- Launched

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Zomato has come back with its new Loyalty program- ZOMATO GOLD.

Edition card holders' Pro & Pro plus membership has been terminated from today and has been replaced with complimentary Gold membership for next 3 months i.e. till 25th April 2023.

No info yet about whether this membership will come free with Edition card or not.
---

Here are some of the details of renewed Gold membership:

614D4167-767A-4703-8AA0-3B233B801245.png
---

Here's the info for Edition card holders:
B8502948-B3DA-4C4D-9AF3-3163C2645D86.jpeg

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just called customer care and placed card closure request. Even though its LTF, no point in holding it after all the devaluations. They are repeatedly saying that we are getting 3 months free gold membership, and I told this doesn't make any sense compared to lifetime pro.

Exactly. I always use swiggy, as swiggy one can be bought😂, but Zomato pro plus was luck based. Paying 30-100 rs extra every order is worst thing.

Swiggy refund system is also pretty good. Automated instant refunds.

Swiggy vouchers can be bought easily at 10-15% discount. Zomato recently launched its voucher, but discount is lesser than swiggy.

Even now Zomato gold free delivery is over 199, whereas swiggy one is above 149.
Bro how did you buy swiggy vouchers at 15% discount? can you share website/link.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Brand new to Zomato.. Placed the first order last week.

Got 199 / 3 months offer for GOld now..
How do we get discounted 1 year Gold offer ?
As one of the members said, cancelled the GOLD order at the last step..
DO we get 3 months offer only or 1 year offer also at later stages??
Thanks

1693558286211.png

Brand new to Zomato.. Placed the first order last week.

Got 199 / 3 months offer for GOld now..
How do we get discounted 1 year Gold offer ?
As one of the members said, cancelled the GOLD order at the last step..
DO we get 3 months offer only or 1 year offer also at later stages??
Thanks

1693558286211.png
3 months offer only - Zomato not providing 1 year option currently. Keep renewing for 3 months - last month I renewed for 149 - maybe try cancelling and u can get to 99 or 49 in sometime