• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Myntra Credit Card with zero fee for upto 3 years

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Last month, I applied for an IDFC card. At 11:00 AM, an agent filled out my application. By 2:30 PM, I completed the Video KYC process, and by 4:00 PM, the virtual card appeared in the app. Two days later, I received my physical card. However, with Kotak 😂 o_O
Sh whats the banking relationship u have with idfc ..
Did u do v kyc from current address location..

Gaara

TF Ace
Sh whats the banking relationship u have with idfc ..
Did u do v kyc from current address location..
I was new to the bank, Done Vkyc in residence location and during the video KYC process, the agent asked me to install the app. I explained that I hadn’t received the confirmation yet and would install the app once it arrived. However, out of curiosity, I opened the app in the evening. To my surprise, the registration process completed smoothly with mobile OTP verification, and it immediately displayed my card details and read for use.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was new to the bank, Done Vkyc in residence location and during the video KYC process, the agent asked me to install the app. I explained that I hadn’t received the confirmation yet and would install the app once it arrived. However, out of curiosity, I opened the app in the evening. To my surprise, the registration process completed smoothly with mobile OTP verification, and it immediately displayed my card details and read for use.
Oh .. idfc app installation is great . Sign up ui

knight

TF Ace
when did you applied for this cc? same just most of us after 26th Feb 12th pm or before? not sure if it worth it yet so i left the application after i saw 500/- charges..
I applied on 27th, it didn't show me any charges during the application..

just took kyc, contact and address details and sent for vkyc.
Got the APPROVAL message within 30 minutes. and a link to check card details..

The link opened Myntra app, it asked otp and then showed 'Fees' page like someone shared above. Didn't proceed with consent on that page.

But today they delivered the card.
Customer care says it's a paid card 500+500. i asked them to raise a ticket but they're useless.

Raised a mail complaint..
I have the screen recording for applying with the 3 year free offer. So shouldn't be tough fighting it.

Although i haven't activated the card yet, considering activating it for tomorrow's sale.

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Called now and surprisingly they took request for conversion for both Myntra and mojo card

Now I just wanted to know ,old spends will be counted or not towards annual fee waiver since I have already have completed 2lakh and 1 lakh spends for waiver for Myntra and mojo respectively.

Sbi reset the spends
Rupay varient is visible now
As already told by other members,all the rewards and milestone is gone
Now whenever I check milestone section it throws an error stating milestone not applicable