• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am holding APay, Platinum and Coral Rupay with limit of 10.5 lakhs. Also having the Wealth savings account with them.
Not even 'Card upgrade' option is showing on my iMobile :(
I had Paid upgrade option to Emeralde before opening the Wealth account.
It is strange that Upgrade option is not showing after linking the savings account.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
With me , I have
1) SB Wealth acount - 1.5 years old
2) TRV - 20L
3) Amazon Pay , Coral - VISA, Rupay and AMEX all with 7.7 L CL and about 5.8 years old CC..

Still getting PVC emeralde paid both in iOS and Net banking.. tried to check with andirod, regisrtation failed for too many attempts .. have to wait for 24 hours to get it unblocked..

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
From home page ..this...

1715066137345.png
I wanted one Amex network card and was looking out for some ltf upgrade but getting only paid sapphiro, mmt and Manchester. I have visa Plat, coral rupay and icici with 680k limit. Icici doesn't find ne worthy 😅

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I wanted one Amex network card and was looking out for some ltf upgrade but getting only paid sapphiro, mmt and Manchester. I have visa Plat, coral rupay and icici with 680k limit. Icici doesn't find ne worthy 😅
X them to provide you Amex variant of your current cc.. they will give you..

RTR01

TF Premier
With me , I have
1) SB Wealth acount - 1.5 years old
2) TRV - 20L
3) Amazon Pay , Coral - VISA, Rupay and AMEX all with 7.7 L CL and about 5.8 years old CC..

Still getting PVC emeralde paid both in iOS and Net banking.. tried to check with andirod, regisrtation failed for too many attempts .. hae to wait for 24 hours to get it unblocked..
Paid or LTF?

Reactions: SSV