• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc cc pre approved offer

friends2b11

TF Select
A friend of mine has opened an account in HDFC bank since four months and has been maintaining more than 1 lakh for four months and has made many purchases on debit card. But he hasn't got any credit card offer yet.But he got the offer of pre approved Personal Loan ,debit card emi limit of 75k etc.But rest of my friends who opened HDFC bank account got pre approved credit card offer within three months.

But the friend who is not getting any Pre approved credit card offer,he is an add on credit card holder.And addon credit card is also showing in his net banking.

I know add on card has nothing to do with primary card but since recently different numbers have started to be issued by hdfc bank.So what could happen is that the system is thinking that there is already a credit card, so no Pre approved card is showing ?

2nd question:

I have three credit cards with HDFC ( millenia ,business money back , virtual rupay ).
These three cards share the same credit limit and the limit is 98k.As I am already holding three credit cards can I apply for Tata New hdfc Card from Tata neu app ? For Tata New hdfc Infinity Card, is it necessary to have a minimum credit limit of 1 lakh 50 thousand ?

3rd question:

A friend of mine got Pre approved HDFC millenia credit card in December last year with credit limit 1,50000. Can he apply for tata ney hdfc Infinity Credit Card from tata neu application ? What are the chances of getting approved?

Deleted member 30446

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For Tata New hdfc Infinity Card, is it necessary to have a minimum credit limit of 1 lakh 50 thousand ?
Yes

A friend of mine got Pre approved HDFC millenia credit card in December last year with credit limit 1,50000. Can he apply for tata ney hdfc Infinity Credit Card from tata neu application ? What are the chances of getting approved?
Yes he can. Chances are very high.