• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The guys who are getting these upgrade offers, are you ICICI salary account holders?
Can you pls elaborate a little bit on your relationship with ICICI.. thanks..
Want to get some analysis done for the greater cause to the community. Thanks again

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The guys who are getting these upgrade offers, are you ICICI salary account holders?
Want to get some analysis done for the greater cause to the community. Thanks again
Yes. Mine is a wealth salary account.

Reactions: SSV

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have only CC relation with ICICI. Previously had wealth account but closed in Nov 23

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got Rubix duel as LTF. I was not getting any upgrades on iOS, changed the sim to android and VOLA got the LTF offer and took it. Same happned with Coral LTF Rupay.

c6e90991-cf64-467d-aa56-f75883f81545.JPG
I have only CC relation with ICICI. Previously had wealth account but closed in Nov 23
Excellent, good info..
While you were on ios did you check net banking for the cc offers before moving to Android?