• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

under credit cards -> select any cc -> upgrade CC ( visible if you have , offers)
so i don't have it. neither shown on android app nor on net banking. currently hold apay, platinum & coral with 4.5L limits. took coral with this similar upgrade offer with in past 6 months iirc.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
where do i check in netbanking?

under credit cards -> select any cc -> upgrade CC ( visible if you have , offers)
so i don't have it. neither shown on android app nor on net banking. currently hold apay, platinum & coral with 4.5L limits. took coral with this similar upgrade offer with in past 6 months iirc.

This is how it shows under Net banking, if pre approved CC offer exists...
under Credit cards section, select any CC and then see below:

1715067536332.png

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think esim is the easiest to swap if the other phone supports esim only drawback is SMS wont work for 24 hours with every swap
is it ?? I did't know this swapping is this much easier , excpet for this 2 hours wait time.. It acutally defeats the purpose for our CC checking..

I have physical SIMs and I swap them at will between my iPhone and Samsung .. which is great ..
during Coral rupay LTF era, I swapped may be at least 5 to6 times each day for testing.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I think esim is the easy to swap if the other phone supports esim only drawback is SMS wont work for 24 hours with every swap
okk so one is iphone 13 and next is Samsung s22.. so both of them can be swapped?.. if that work that amazing! where in the setting is it. in iPhone..

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
is it ?? I did't know this swapping is this much easier , excpet for this 2 hours wait time.. It acutally defeats the purpose for our CC checking..

I have physical SIMs and I swap them at will between my iPhone and Samsung .. which is great ..
same here, i didn't knew that, obviosuly if you upgrade your phone i have seen it will take esim with you. but i didn't you could swapped between two OS system.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Rubyx or any gem card for to upgrade limit
it works the other way.. first get LE and then try for card upgrade ...
search for LE on Apay on this forum..

I discussed about this,.. basically need to use start and stop technique...religiously .. ;)

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

during Coral rupay LTF era, I swapped may be at least 5 to6 times each day for testing.
It is not as convenient as physical SIM but can easily swapped to different phone but need to wait for 24 hours to check for upgrade

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
valid for all operators ??
Yes, for Jio 2 steps are more for Airtel its easier

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
for iphones pre approved offers are not showing for most of the people including me i dont know what is that issue
THere is no issue.. it is just that they roll out to ANdriod first and then iOS later, if they still dont forget about it..

Reactions: SAS