• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi to Axis Bank Migration Notification

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
*PSA* For anyone who has Citi Bank account mapped to their MF folios as payment account:

If you have any MF redemptions planned in your MF folio mapped to citi, please get it updated. My NEFT transfer failed because axis updated the IFSC but didn't update the account number and some validation at MF house end failed and now they're issuing me a cheque.

Axis said bank account number won't change. So what do I do now? They should have maintained the IFSC till they updated the account number. Now I have to deal with the consequences 😔

I asked and they said this:

"For Axis bank electronic payments, valid account number length should be 15 digits but 10 digit account number is updated in the Folio. Hence, the redemption warrant was issued and will be dispatch from UTI Bangalore branch to the registered address."

If you have citi bank mapped to MF folios, get it changed to something else. This itself is a pain if you have multiple fund houses

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
received email to verify / update address registered with them, where they will be sending new axis bank card..

no date for card sending is mentioned.. but looks soon..
Did they mention anything about the Axis card variant they are replacing with?

navzit

TF Neo
Unable to use New IFSC code, transactions are getting failed
If you are trying from gpay bank transfer it won't work as it is doing UPI transfer which still not ready. But you try from bank website it will work. I tried transferring from my HDFC netbanking to Citibank with new IFSC code and it worked.

Sreebhargava

TF Buzz
If you are trying from gpay bank transfer it won't work as it is doing UPI transfer which still not ready. But you try from bank website it will work. I tried transferring from my HDFC netbanking to Citibank with new IFSC code and it worked.
Any axis account being created?? I only got the cheque book

ALOAK

TF Ace
*PSA* For anyone who has Citi Bank account mapped to their MF folios as payment account:

If you have any MF redemptions planned in your MF folio mapped to citi, please get it updated. My NEFT transfer failed because axis updated the IFSC but didn't update the account number and some validation at MF house end failed and now they're issuing me a cheque.

Axis said bank account number won't change. So what do I do now? They should have maintained the IFSC till they updated the account number. Now I have to deal with the consequences 😔

I asked and they said this:

"For Axis bank electronic payments, valid account number length should be 15 digits but 10 digit account number is updated in the Folio. Hence, the redemption warrant was issued and will be dispatch from UTI Bangalore branch to the registered address."

If you have citi bank mapped to MF folios, get it changed to something else. This itself is a pain if you have multiple fund houses
They should actually put 00000 before tour account to make it 15 digit then itnwill go through. This isnhow it works. Not sure if any other changes is made

ALOAK

TF Ace
I closed my 2 citi indian oil cards ss it got devalued further. Earlier used to get wallet load and rent payment points then once axis took over received email these will be excluded and wont get RP. Already had axis iocl rupay and vistara infinite .

chatenrk

TF Buzz
So for the new IndianOil Premium Axis bank credit card, it is mentioned we get Edge rewards for transactions. Do these fuel rewards get clubbed with ER earned from Axis Atlas, and have the same transfer ratio of 1:2 if one is also holding an atlas card, or do they sit in another bucket altogether.