• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi to Axis Bank Migration Notification

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
So for the new IndianOil Premium Axis bank credit card, it is mentioned we get Edge rewards for transactions. Do these fuel rewards get clubbed with ER earned from Axis Atlas, and have the same transfer ratio of 1:2 if one is also holding an atlas card, or do they sit in another bucket altogether.
We get Edge Miles in case of Atlas and not Edge Rewards afaik.

ALOAK

TF Ace
So for the new IndianOil Premium Axis bank credit card, it is mentioned we get Edge rewards for transactions. Do these fuel rewards get clubbed with ER earned from Axis Atlas, and have the same transfer ratio of 1:2 if one is also holding an atlas card, or do they sit in another bucket altogether.
It should not be clubbed Atlas is edge miles and iocl is edge rewards you can always contact them and clarify

Tarun239

TF Premier
Someone posted this on Twitter regarding citi to axis migration

Attachments

• migration-faqs-wave-1.pdf
    628.9 KB · Views: 82

Tarun239

TF Premier
So, does this means existing citi ltf credit card will be converted into axis ltf credit card post migration?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-30-19-25-19-111_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-30-19-25-19-111_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 59

rogerthat

TF Ace
Citi PremierMiles credit card will be converted to Axis Horizon credit card.
Horizon card had exactly the same reward structure as Atlas card but with 1:1 transfer ratio as opposed to 1:2 by Atlas.
So Horizon card = half Atlas card.
What is the point in holding both?
I have PremierMiles and Atlas both so better cancel PremierMiles now.
Still don't understand why Axis went for this whole circus of having two nearly identical products in their lineup. How are they going to sell both?

brucelee

TF Select
Someone posted this on Twitter regarding citi to axis migration
looks like they changed the annual spend from 30k to 1 lakh on Axis IOCL Premium with the same annual fee of Rs. 1000. They may not do it immediately for migrated cards though

Riva

TF Premier
In the FAQ it is mentioned that they are going to add the total credit Limit on Citi cards to your existing Axis Card and will then give a combined limit to all cards. So if my total CL on my Citi card is 5L and Axis is 10L, my new limit in both my cards after migration will be 15L?. is my understanding correct.?

Last edited:

Riva

TF Premier
The burgundy debit card features mentioned in the FAQ are also not the same as the existing burgundy debit card features.

Does this mean that burgundy debit card will now have guest lounge access, 10BMS and 4 golf ?

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have few doubts
1) Citibank IndianOil is migrated to Axis IndianOil Premium CC and in the detailed t&c the only thing which I liked was 30% instant discount on minimum order of INR 200 twice a month.
1000079667.png
2) Currently my Citi IOCL is not LTF but only has INR 30k renewal fee waiver spend criteria in which I have completed 22k and will be able to complete the rest also if they maintain my progress as my card renews in December.

3) Will we get new cards delivered or the same cards will be continued with citi branding and just the backend will be of axis. Because in the first page of t&c it says that everything about card details will be the same and in the t&c below it says new card will be delivered.
1000079671.png
1000079673.png
4) While there is transition and I don't get the new card while my Payment is due then while paying through HDFC Bill Pay should I pay by selecting CitiBank or Axis Bank?

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
I have few doubts
1) Citibank IndianOil is migrated to Axis IndianOil Premium CC and in the detailed t&c the only thing which I liked was 30% instant discount on minimum order of INR 200 twice a month.
1000079667.png
2) Currently my Citi IOCL is not LTF but only has INR 30k renewal fee waiver spend criteria in which I have completed 22k and will be able to complete the rest also if they maintain my progress as my card renews in December.

3) Will we get new cards delivered or the same cards will be continued with citi branding and just the backend will be of axis. Because in the first page of t&c it says that everything about card details will be the same and in the t&c below it says new card will be delivered.
1000079671.png
1000079673.png
4) While there is transition and I don't get the new card while my Payment is due then while paying through HDFC Bill Pay should I pay by selecting CitiBank or Axis Bank?
This is part of some mail you received from Citi/Axis?

Riva

TF Premier
If this document is really kept the same and does not change, Burgundy Debit card seems to get an upgrade. Complementary Lounge access for guest, 4 golf and 10 BMS are showing as burgundy debit card benefits.
I have not checked for others, there could be changes there too.

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In the FAQ it is mentioned that they are going to add the total credit Limit on Citi cards to your existing Axis Card and will then give a combined limit to all cards. So if my total CL on my Citi card is 5L and Axis is 10L, my new limit in both my cards after migration will be 15L?. is my understanding correct.?
Yes.. You are correct.

denisjos

TF Buzz
I hava an iocl Citi card with 13.5l limit, almost 6 yr old card. Today I got a mail for LE to 20.25l. I haven't used this card in almost 6 months but was my go to card in the initial 4 yrs. Now I also have a axis neo with 5l limit and according to some posts above after merger I will end with a shared limit of 25l.
Any suggestions to get a better card from axis by replacing the iocl one based on the CL ?
I have already moved my salary account and will be closing the account with Citi (axis) later this month

chatenrk

TF Buzz
Has anyone received the cards in lieu of Citibank cards as the dispatch process was to start in end of May. I havent even heard from citibank about this process.