• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice. Mine is also coming this week. Just got approved 2 days ago. The visits aren't free on PP, right? Only the PP membership is if I am not wrong. So, what's the benefit of getting PP? 👀
true bro the visits are not free. I just applied it bcz its free, then why not:D

I think in Flikpkart Axis Bank Card also you have some domestic lounge access.
Yeah 4 per year.
In my case, domestic lounge access isn't an issue coz from all my cards (Debit and credit) I can avail 6 domestic lounge per quarter. I just wanted a LTF card with Priority pass with some international lounge visits free. For Indusind Legend, I would get the PP, but the visits would be chargeable.

Yeah 4 per year.
In my case, domestic lounge access isn't an issue coz from all my cards (Debit and credit) I can avail 6 domestic lounge per quarter. I just wanted a LTF card with Priority pass with some international lounge visits free. For Indusind Legend, I would get the PP, but the visits would be chargeable.
I think that is possible with Regalia which you can get LTF easily.
Apart from that IDFC Wealth also offers lounge access with DreamFolks which is a LTF too.

Back