• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you share the steps and mail id that helped ? Please...
May I know the process to get the upgrade ??
Check my original linked post in this same thread. I dropped an email to creditcard@idfcfirstbank.com stating devaluation of the IDFC First Select credit card, and asked to be upgrade to Wealth credit card to suit my lifestyle expense.

What is new enhanced limit bro.
Congratulations
What's the limit?
Limit enhanced from INR 3,00,000/- (Three lacs) to INR 5,00,000/- (Five Lacs).

Any hard enquiry made?

Nope. Had to submit last year ITR as income proof though.

had a general question, for pre approved offers, if one does not submit any income documents for pre approved how is the limit assigned. is it just based on the income that we mention in form while applying.

had a general question, for pre approved offers, if one does not submit any income documents for pre approved how is the limit assigned. is it just based on the income that we mention in form while applying.
Limit is pre decided by bank's algo based on your age, avg balance, relationship etc.

Limit is pre decided by bank's algo based on your age, avg balance, relationship etc.
so if i am maintaining an account with low relationship and got a pre approved offer it will have low limit. but if i want that banks credit card, it is better to ignore the pre approved offer and instead apply separately using either income docs or C2C which will have higher limit if the income or c2c limit is higher.

so if i am maintaining an account with low relationship and got a pre approved offer it will have low limit. but if i want that banks credit card, it is better to ignore the pre approved offer and instead apply separately using either income docs or C2C which will have higher limit if the income or c2c limit is higher.
Even if you apply manually your history will be considered and the docs you submitted will be fed to system too and then limit will be decided. The limit is decided by their algo not manually. Though it can be reviewed manually.

@TechnoFino please help here.
Lets say I have a 25K account and maintaining around the same amount of 25K MAB and got a pre approved CC offer of limit 1L. Assume my salary to be around 20 LPA and have other cards having limit 8L. No issues in CIBIL.

Should i apply using the pre approved offer link. Will mentioning the income while filling pre approved form can increase the limit even though the pre approved limit was 1L earlier. Since they don't ask for income docs in pre approved offer.

Or is it better to not apply using the pre-approved offer link and apply separately online or at branch using income or c2c docs. Will that increase chance
of higher limit.

Add-On's from others:

AXIS NEO for Zomato
AXIS Vistara Platinum for bulk spends less than a certain amount
AXIS Select for BB, Swiggy & Others
AXIS MyZone for Swiggy
HDFC Regalia for additional SmartBuy/EMI Offers
HDFC Clubmiles for 1:1 CV points

HDFC Business Moneyback for business refundable spends only

Others are mine and all cards including the addon's are active and I dispose of my non active cards so as not to get confused at a later date. That said disposing of metal One Card was a task and in the end I just bent it and heated it on gas stove.

1656240300957.jpg

Nice
Add-On's from others:

AXIS NEO for Zomato
AXIS MyZone for Swiggy

Others are mine and all cards including the addon's are active and I dispose of my non active cards so as not to get confused at a later date. That said disposing of metal One Card was a task and in the end I just bent it and heated it on gas stove.

View attachment 2057

Why did you dispose OneCard?

The print on my OneCard was not correct with a few digits not printed. The customer care took my complain but told me they will only send a plastic card as a replacement which defeated the cards main ups additionally I found out IDFC cards are coming out so closed OneCard and had to then dispose the card and throw in the bin.

Add-On's from others:

AXIS NEO for Zomato
AXIS MyZone for Swiggy

View attachment 2057
You can ask for Techofino vip lounge membership ✌️

View attachment 4

HDFC Regalia - 4Lakh
StanC Plat Rewards - 75k
Axis Ace/Flipkart- 50k
ICICI Plat/Apay - 2.5Lakh
Yes Properity Edge - 40k
HDFC Indian Oil - 25k
SBI Simplysave - 56k
SBI Prime - Closed

SimplyClick and SC Smart on the way.

Got HDFC Regalia First as my first card in Sept 2019.
All other card added in the last 5 months.
Brother, if you got standard chartered cc without income proof, please share how. I don't have an income source but able to collect many cc except for Standard Chartered. Your help is much needed.

No documents required for pre approved offer.
If required then it's not a pre approved offer 😉

Brother, if you got standard chartered cc without income proof, please share how. I don't have an income source but able to collect many cc except for Standard Chartered. Your help is much needed.
It used to get offered at bankbazar/paisabazar, but now they're not offering. SCB is only issuing cards to the employed people who're working at the "listed companies" of theirs.
If you're not meeting any criteria, you need some HNI accs with good amount of funds maintained. Preferably 5L+ so that you can ask your BM/RM to issue a card

It used to get offered at bankbazar/paisabazar, but now they're not offering. SCB is only issuing cards to the employed people who're working at the "listed companies" of theirs.
If you're not meeting any criteria, you need some HNI accs with good amount of funds maintained. Preferably 5L+ so that you can ask your BM/RM to issue a card
Very true about “listed companies”. This is the first thing they checked for me just last Friday.

Back