• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
How did
My portfolio might not be as impressive compared to many of the seniors here but these are some points to consider:

1. I'm a 21 year old student without any income proof.

2. My first CC is only 1.5 years old.

3. I only started trying to get new credit cards since Dec 2021 and all cards in the picture except for ICICI cards are received by me in Jan 2022.

ICICI Rubyx LTF (3L)
ICICI Amazon Pay (3L)
HDFC Regalia LTF (3.5L)
Axis Flipkart (1.45L)
Axis Ace (1.45L)
Indusind Legend (3L)
Axis Reserve (6L)

My dream is to get HDFC infinia and other super premium cards in India and abroad.

View attachment 46
U get ace card

Please share HSBC agent's number in DM.
You can apply directly via HSBC website. Apparently HSBC only issues to salaried people. In case you're lacking any documents, they'll call you for further documents. The customer support is really good that way.

You can apply directly via HSBC website. Apparently HSBC only issues to salaried people. In case you're lacking any documents, they'll call you for further documents. The customer support is really good that way.
Customer care not helped me in have made 4-5 compliants via phone and also via email no response till now it's been now almost 2week

Customer care not helped me in have made 4-5 compliants via phone and also via email no response till now it's been now almost 2week
Ohh, my experience with HSBC was really good. Did you receive any "Sorry we are unable to issue you a card at this moment." mail?
In any case, waiting for 21 days is the ideal wait period for a card decision.
Have some patience.

Ohh, my experience with HSBC was really good. Did you receive any "Sorry we are unable to issue you a card at this moment." mail?
Nothing bro literally nothing it was rejected due to address but i fullfill their income criteria i don't know when they will contact me already maide too many complaints

Nothing bro literally nothing it was rejected due to address but i fullfill their income criteria i don't know when they will contact me already maide too many complaints
Did they mention this?
That the card has been rejected due to an address issue?
Or was it a verbal communication?

Did they mention this?
That the card has been rejected due to an address issue?
Or was it a verbal communication?
It came while applying online. When i entered my address then a message appeared said sorry we don't serve in your area. Something like this

It came while applying online. When i entered my address then a message appeared said sorry we don't serve in your area. Something like this
Ohh so you weren't able to apply?
I thought your application was pending with the bank :P
In that case, you can try your luck with the customer service agent, however keep in mind that nowadays even they have to punch the application via the same route as we do.
Dont mean to kill your buzz, but you may receive the same response from them, you can try still.

Sbi simply click- 115k (590)
Zomato RBL- 110k (LTF)
Icici platinum - 100k (LTF)
Hdfc moneyback+ - 63k (LTF)
Icici amazon pay - 60k (LTF)
Axis Flipkart- 60k (LTF)
Axis Airtel - shared (590)
Axis freecharge plus - shared (413)
Kotak league card - 40k (LTF)
Idfc millennia card - 36k (LTF)
onecard - 25k (LTF)
Bob primer 10k (LTF)