• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

📢 Seeking Co-founder Interested in Quantitative Finance

Are you passionate about quantitative finance and ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of algorithmic trading? I'm currently on the lookout for a co-founder who shares my enthusiasm and possesses the necessary qualifications to help bring my vision to life.

I'm seeking a co-founder who meets the eligibility criteria for registration as an Investment Advisor in India, as outlined by Regulation 7 of the Investment Advisor Act 2014:

1. A professional qualification or postgraduate degree or postgraduate diploma in finance, accountancy, business management, commerce, economics, capital market, banking, insurance, or actuarial science.
  2. Minimum five years of experience in activities relating to advice in financial products or securities or fund or asset or portfolio management.
  3. NISM Certificate (Investment Advisor NISM Level 1)
  4. NISM Certificate (Investment Advisor NISM Level 2)

pranaym

TF Buzz
Do we need to have requested documents to understand the basics of your business? Or what exactly do you have in mind?

harsh_16

TF Neo
i was thinking and considering a similar idea of auto/algo for personal-level trading, to be on the safer side instead of F&O implementing Equity delivery.

leo08

TF Neo
Are you passionate about quantitative finance and ready to embark on an exciting journey into the world of algorithmic trading? I'm currently on the lookout for a co-founder who shares my enthusiasm and possesses the necessary qualifications to help bring my vision to life.

I'm seeking a co-founder who meets the eligibility criteria for registration as an Investment Advisor in India, as outlined by Regulation 7 of the Investment Advisor Act 2014:

1. A professional qualification or postgraduate degree or postgraduate diploma in finance, accountancy, business management, commerce, economics, capital market, banking, insurance, or actuarial science.
  2. Minimum five years of experience in activities relating to advice in financial products or securities or fund or asset or portfolio management.
  3. NISM Certificate (Investment Advisor NISM Level 1)
  4. NISM Certificate (Investment Advisor NISM Level 2)
I have done MBA -Finance, FRM, CFA L1 and NISM investment advisor certification. I have 14 years of experience in Hedge fund industry.