• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just visited 080 with Magnus & VI
My friends visited BLR domestic lounge at the same time.

Guess what. Food was almost exactly the same at both places! Looks like same catering.

Only difference is 080 had less crowd and a bit more luxurious.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Just visited 080 with Magnus & VI
My friends visited BLR domestic lounge at the same time.

Guess what. Food was almost exactly the same at both places! Looks like same catering.

Only difference is 080 had less crowd and a bit more luxurious.
Yep, that's precisely it. You can see a corridor in between where staff keeps moving from one lounge to another.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Theoretically u can. You might not need to swipe again also, as one of friend did same on international side of Bangalore airport.

But practically u might be in queue for 30 mins for the other lounge😂.
30 mins ? Seriously? Oh no ... my wife won't have the patience.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will they allow to record videos ? Because I heard nowadays it's too much crowd lol .
30 mins ? Seriously? Oh no ... my wife won't have the patience.
If you are shooting with a professional camera equipment, ask them before you do so. If it's just your phone they would probably be fine with it.

It probably depends on what time you go there.
Yesterday my flight was at 11. At 9.30 there was absolutely no queue for 080 and a little (4-5 people) queue for BLR domestic.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
If you are shooting with a professional camera equipment, ask them before you do so. If it's just your phone they would probably be fine with it.

Yesterday my flight was at 11. At 9.30 there was absolutely no queue for 080 and a little (4-5 people) queue for BLR domestic.
I started new YouTube channel in Tamil, it's really small , not even 1 month old .
This month end planned to visit Dubai and tickets are booked.

12:05 - 14:00pm flight from Bangalore to Mumbai .
Then 16:10 at Mumbai to Dubai .

Return:
18:55 - 00:05 at Dubai to Mumbai

3:30 at Mumbai to Bangalore.

Those are my flight schedules, I would like to cover as many lounges as possible.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

When I went around independence day, even 080 lounge had long queue in buffet (20 people) (normal one had queue for entry also).

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I started new YouTube channel in Tamil, it's really small , not even 1 month old .
This month end planned to visit Dubai and tickets are booked.

12:05 - 14:00pm flight from Bangalore to Mumbai .
Then 16:10 at Mumbai to Dubai .

Return:
18:55 - 00:05 at Dubai to Mumbai

3:30 at Mumbai to Bangalore.

Those are my flight schedules, I would like to cover as many lounges as possible.

Nice!
You can do an early check-in in Bangalore so you get more time at the lounge.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When I went around independence day, even 080 lounge had long queue in buffet (20 people) (normal one had queue for entry also).
Yeah in peak hours, it's gets very difficult to even find an empty chair near the buffet section in the normal lounge.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Nice!
You can do an early check-in in Bangalore so you get more time at the lounge.
Yep , that's what I am thinking . But I can't cover loyalty lounge in Mumbai since it's peak time and only one international lounge there , and also we have only 2hrs layover.

But when we return from Dubai , it will be midnight to early morning and layover time almost 4hr , so I can record all lounges which i have access in Mumbai.

AJ331

TF Select
I visited 080 at Domestic T1 at 5pm on Sep 9 Saturday and there was no one in the queue and inside the lounge wasn't crowded either.

There was no queue at the lounge counter opposite to that either. (max 5 persons)

When I left the lounge around 6 pm there was a queue, can't remember if there was a queue at the lounge opposite to that.

Used DCB to get in and asked the lady at the counter if Federal Celesta MasterCard is accepted, she said Yes (although I didn't have to use that)

iamnisanth

TF Buzz
I got a chance to visit 080 domestic lounge at T1 on Sep 16th around 10AM. Very less crowd and smooth entry. The other lounge was also not much crowded. Surprisingly, they accepted Yes Bank prosperity edge credit card - The card which I thought as the most useless one in my portfolio. They denied access for a person with Regalia Gold. Could not check/verify other cards. 20230916_102445.jpg

Attachments

• 20230916_103833.jpg
    20230916_103833.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20230916_102320.jpg
    20230916_102320.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
visited 080 domestic lounge at T2 recently, well it was good experiance as lounge was quite look and too spacious and everything was good from food to seating and all.. seats in seating area is not that premium feel but it's okay..

i used my icici mmt card..

there was little bit crowd at entrance at ground floor like 4-5 persons, but you can directly take stairs and then use your card at the counter of lounge entrance, on ground floor you will find 2 persons in front of lift and there is always lit bit crowd there, but you can just take stairs and there is no crowd above