• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080-BLR Lounge Access - Domestic T1

cc_guy

TF Buzz
Tried my luck yesterday with Bob premier Rupay card and surprisingly I was allowed in! It is not even on the list of lounges as per Bob. 😁
It worked for my brother as well. He used my BOB Premier Rupay card although he had Kotak White Dreamfolks QR code as backup.

is this true? i have pnb rupay select card, and acc to website both 080 at t1 and t2 are accessible. can anyone confirm that, who have used this to get access?
1703528480290.png

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
is this true? i have pnb rupay select card, and acc to website both 080 at t1 and t2 are accessible. can anyone confirm that, who have used this to get access?
1703528480290.png
yes all rupay select cards now work at 080 t1 and t2. i recently tried my bob rupay premier card(rupay select) at 080 t1 and to my surprise it worked. even though the lounge is not mentioned on list of lounges on bank's website.

yes all rupay select cards now work at 080 t1 and t2. i recently tried my bob rupay premier card(rupay select) at 080 t1 and to my surprise it worked. even though the lounge is not mentioned on list of lounges on bank's website.
damn. that's nice. visiting t2 soon, let's see. have a icici mmt signature as backup card already, but will use this to enter.

NAB

TF Premier
1703528480290.png
Yes! I used my ICICI Rupay Platinum DC, smooth entry, and no hassles. The staff over there only suggested using it instead of any other CC.

mostlybong

TF Buzz
Was it Scanned or just Eye check and luck?
Naah. Properly scanned. The lady there asked her partner about Rupay card, and he said yes if there are visits in balance.

There were rejecting people left right and centre. Many good cards were getting rejected.

same, i was also surprised when they rejected my eterna mastercard but allowed bob premier rupay.
I know right. Who knew one of the lest appreciated cards in my portfolio would be so useful.

Yes! I used my ICICI Rupay Platinum DC, smooth entry, and no hassles. The staff over there only suggested using it instead of any other CC.

Good to know more rupay cards being allowed. 😌

Reactions: NAB

Begger

TF Buzz
I have used a BOB Rupay Debit card, and it worked at 080; most high-end cards do not work in T1 at 080. I used it by accident, I was with my friend and was using my SBI Prime, was searching for any other possible card for my friend, and the attendance lady noted the BOB card and tried it.

iRajat

TF Buzz
Let's make a list for airport lounge and debit cards and credit cards that can be accessed
Date wise entry of debit card and credit card used

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
Naah. Properly scanned. The lady there asked her partner about Rupay card, and he said yes if there are visits in balance.

There were rejecting people left right and centre. Many good cards were getting rejected.

I know right. Who knew one of the lest appreciated cards in my portfolio would be so useful.

Good to know more rupay cards being allowed. 😌
bob premier rupay card is a total underdog, i even used it in vietnam for international lounge visit it worked there too. bob has partnered with jcb which gives 4 lounge visits through lounge key. i even got 40% discount on my tokyo tower ticket because it's a jcb card and they are kind of big in japan.

mostlybong

TF Buzz
bob premier rupay card is a total underdog, i even used it in vietnam for international lounge visit it worked there too. bob has partnered with jcb which gives 4 lounge visits through lounge key. i even got 40% discount on my tokyo tower ticket because it's a jcb card and they are kind of big in japan.
Wait, BOB premier Rupay JCB card gives international lounge access? 😳😳😳
Are you sure? I had no clue....

I would have a new found respect for this card if this is true. 😅

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
Wait, BOB premier Rupay JCB card gives international lounge access? 😳😳😳
Are you sure? I had no clue....

I would have a new found respect for this card if this is true. 😅
If you already have BOB RuPay Premier Credit card then activate International e-com transaction and register here - https://www.loungekey.com/en/jcb11/

Lounge access list here, enter country name or city name or airport name and find - https://www.loungekey.com/en/jcb11/our-lounges

*A credit limit of US$3.25 will be held when you register, which will be released later.
*A credit limit of US$1.00 will be held when your card is swiped for lounge access, which will be released later.​

i have copied this from a guy named abhishek on this forum

srikant

TF Premier
I went to the lounge with my parents - I was expecting to use two accesses from PNB Platinum Rupay and perhaps pick up one from Sapphiro Amex. They kinda insisted on one card per visitor, so I threw in my IndusInd Legend.

I've barely used the Legend, so felt a bit guilty for IndusInd -- but having learned they're giving one Platinum Rupay of their own, I applied for it. Will probably use it enough to make up :)

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
I went to the lounge with my parents - I was expecting to use two accesses from PNB Platinum Rupay and perhaps pick up one from Sapphiro Amex. They kinda insisted on one card per visitor, so I threw in my IndusInd Legend.

I've barely used the Legend, so felt a bit guilty for IndusInd -- but having learned they're giving one Platinum Rupay of their own, I applied for it. Will probably use it enough to make up :)
legend worked? which one visa or mastercard?

HIMANSHU76888

TF Select
Yes, Legend worked. Visa.

I'll try to make some spends on the Platinum RuPay to be fair to IndusInd (I guess it's an unconditional benefit, but I like being fair :) ) -- seems to be on the way for delivery now.
but when i asked the lounge executive she said she is not sure about legend working. i had the legend card too but didn't use it but good to know legend is worth keeping even though i haven't spent a single buck on the card since i got it.