• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080 international lounge access

redmanc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I know title says international, its already discussed here only PP, Plat charge are accepted then why is the OP talking about Magnus, DCB & Ultimate
Apologies I bumped the wrong thread. it was about Domestic. Apologies again everyone

suva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Last I visited HDFC Debit cards were not accepted. Used Tata neu Infinity and was able to access

aggarwal

TF Select
From 1 Sep 2023, all international flights will be moved to terminal 2 in Bangalore. What will happen to existing 2 international side lounges 080 and BLR. Will they be closed or cater to domestic passengers now.

robimahanta

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I used the 080 International Lounge last week in T2 terminal Bangalore when flying to Singapore. As of now, they are accepting only IDFC and AU bank cards. Nothing else is accepted. Not even Priority Pass/Dreamfolks etc. I used IDFC Wealth CC to get access. Also for access it IDFC Wealth CC, you need to spend 5000INR in the previous month to activate access for the subsequent month. It is not unlimited free access like most other VISA Infinite cards.

ALOAK

TF Ace
I used the 080 International Lounge last week in T2 terminal Bangalore when flying to Singapore. As of now, they are accepting only IDFC and AU bank cards. Nothing else is accepted. Not even Priority Pass/Dreamfolks etc. I used IDFC Wealth CC to get access. Also for access it IDFC Wealth CC, you need to spend 5000INR in the previous month to activate access for the subsequent month. It is not unlimited free access like most other VISA Infinite cards.
All idfc vistara too we need to spend 5k pervious month for lounge access

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Visited 080 international lounge of T2 terminal today, they rejected infinia priority pass.
Only idfc and au cards accepeted as per them now 🤦

yahnit

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
For 080 T1 Domestic, Magnus and Infinia along with PP gets access.
For 080 T2 Domestic, all cards with lounge access including PP gets you in.
Not sure about international lounges in Bangalore.

sambit87

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can you please help with one thing, you basically swiped the au wealth cc like in domestic lounge for rs 2 ? Also, which au cards are accepted there if you remember that will be helpfull too.

robimahanta

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can you please help with one thing, you basically swiped the au wealth cc like in domestic lounge for rs 2 ? Also, which au cards are accepted there if you remember that will be helpfull too.
I am sorry I didn’t ask which AU cards are accepted. I used IDFC Wealth CC. Thanks

yaswanth458

TF Buzz
can you please confirm whether IDFC VISA Signature is accepted?

kktravel

TF Neo
Can someone help with list of all cards accepted in 080 Internala LOunge in T2.
My mother recently travelled with a priority pass but was denied access. Also, they did not accept Infinia card either. Even priority pass app does not list T2 080 lounge .

yaswanth458

TF Buzz
Can someone help with list of all cards accepted in 080 Internala LOunge in T2.
My mother recently travelled with a priority pass but was denied access. Also, they did not accept Infinia card either. Even priority pass app does not list T2 080 lounge .
Been there last week
Idfc wealth and AU cards Are accepted
As per receptionist they are yet to enable priority pass network.

There is no alternative lounge as well, be prepared.