• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% cashback on CC billpayment on SBI unipay portal?

scn

TF Select
just a new update,
After finding some payment update on sbi unipay portal. I tried today just now with 1Rs. payment of hdfc cc with my citi debit and it is successful today. now waiting to credit on hdfc cc to confirm this.

Fyi, last transaction was failed on 21st and refunded on 9th april
just a check, Good news was 21st March failed payment fetch rewards for this payment for citibank accout holders, However this will forfiet to me as refund already processed but this opens a deal.
As soon as this 1 Rs. transaction success credit to me, will go for a big one

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
just a new update,
After finding some payment update on sbi unipay portal. I tried today just now with 1Rs. payment of hdfc cc with my citi debit and it is successful today. now waiting to credit on hdfc cc to confirm this.

Fyi, last transaction was failed on 21st and refunded on 9th april
just a check, Good news was 21st March failed payment fetch rewards for this payment for citibank accout holders, However this will forfiet to me as refund already processed but this opens a deal.
As soon as this 1 Rs. transaction success credit to me, will go for a big one
even after so many pages of failed transactions discussions you still want to go ahead means :cool:

scn

TF Select
even after so many pages of failed transactions discussions you still want to go ahead means :cool:
yes, I done 1rs transaction for test today. so just waiting to credit on my card. There is some update on unipay portal. now they have a sbi elite pay gateway instead of sbimpos.

Last time on 21st. I already go through the process of failed transaction and already get refund

Last Time, after payment successful page, there is message "no payment allowed by this method". This time transaction goes smooth and transaction number already generated and also showing in the history section 😀

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
yes, I done 1rs transaction for test today. so just waiting to credit on my card. There is some update on unipay portal. now they have a sbi elite pay gateway instead of sbimpos.

Last time on 21st. I already go through the process of failed transaction and already get refund

Last Time, after payment successful page, there is message "no payment allowed by this method". This time transaction goes smooth and transaction number already generated and also showing in the history section 😀
What if 1 rs goes well & 10k get stuck 😅

scn

TF Select
refund to mil hi jayega sabko aaj ni to kal

Just DM to twitter sbi, raise the problem, get the ticket id from there and send mail on there id, they will forward the issue internally

Please forward the entire email thread to us at socialconnect@sbi.co.in and mention the Ticket ID No. xxxxxx in the subject line. We shall take up the matter with the concerned department. Please confirm here, once the mail is sent.

After mail send

Got reply on chat again
We acknowledge receipt of your email and have forwarded the same to the concerned team for resolution. We seek your patience till then.

I done this, as soon as I send mail them, I already got a refund on the same day. Sbi processed refund 2 days earlier and get credited, so no mean for all this for me.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
refund to mil hi jayega sabko aaj ni to kal

Just DM to twitter sbi, raise the problem, get the ticket id from there and send mail on there id, they will forward and issue internally

Please forward the entire email thread to us at socialconnect@sbi.co.in and mention the Ticket ID No. xxxxxx in the subject line. We shall take up the matter with the concerned department. Please confirm here, once the mail is sent.

After mail send

Got reply on chat again
We acknowledge receipt of your email and have forwarded the same to the concerned team for resolution. We seek your patience till then.

I done this, as soon as I send mail them, I already got a refund on the same day. Sbi processed refund 2 days earlier and get credited, so no mean for all this for me.
Good man 😀

Reactions: scn

scn

TF Select

1rs. payment that was done using debit card is credited on hdfc cc. Takes 3 days as like payzapp