• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% cashback on CC billpayment on SBI unipay portal?

scn

TF Select
well I got the reward point but the new problem is citibank account going to convert to Axis Priority and found axis has too many exclusions on debit card reward even utility too. Citibank exclude only fuel, cc bill and some govt. Transaction

Suru hote hi khatam. Looks Axis is shit how it can handle citibank customer. Any suggestion to where to move sal. account where we fetch debit card rewards, HDFC is big no to me, call kro to 30 min tk wait pe dal dete h

James

TF Ace
well I got the reward point but the new problem is citibank account going to convert to Axis Priority and found axis has too many exclusions on debit card reward even utility too. Citibank exclude only fuel, cc bill and some govt. Transaction

Suru hote hi khatam. Looks Axis is shit how it can handle citibank customer. Any suggestion to where to move sal. account where we fetch debit card rewards, HDFC is big no to me, call kro to 30 min tk wait pe dal dete h
You used 90% of the text in English. But I can't understand your last line and I can't answer.

If it's against hdfc, I support hdfc because it's reliable. I have more than 5 years of relationship with them. They value my relationship.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Hdfc premium banking has option to instantly conect to agent

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Go with hdfc .

Take one Salary account
And one saving max account.

750*2

Take platinum on both..
Hdfc bill pay is reliable only delay in deposit ..but u get point atleast on their own bill pay portal don't have to move here and there

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
All Same numbers as normal banking. When you convert, they give you option to press 1 and connect directly. One additional number was given by one executive 18001023310.
1 is for card blocking 🌚 .
I got same number in welcome mail for classic but seemed normal to me
Do u press 1 as in card blocking.option

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1 is for card blocking 🌚 .
I got same number in welcome mail for classic but seemed normal to me
Do u press 1 as in card blocking.option
Classic and imperia will have different ivr flow. Dont remember about preferred, but likely to be same ivr flow as imperia.

1 is for agent in imperia (and maybe. Preferred)

scn

TF Select
Hdfc premium banking has option to instantly conect to agent
oh!! nice but premium banking not for me. On citi, from 0 to 10 lakh, every customer is equally treated.
my salary is not as per premium banking standards (3 lakh in account credit) and cannot set large amount of money in FD where worry about liquidity to lose of premium banking status whenever needed this fund.

scn

TF Select
You used 90% of the text in English. But I can't understand your last line and I can't answer.

If it's against hdfc, I support hdfc because it's reliable. I have more than 5 years of relationship with them. They value my relationship.
Hi @James , its not about against and support, HDFC is not for me actually. some phobia with HDFC. They might be reliable but I don't like the service they provided to me. When I try to do something with HDFC, things are not going right to me. I just said 'There customer care takes almost 30 mins. to get on the IVR' in hindi

Last tried on 2021 when I took a loan to get some problem resolved as ecs mandate which are not correctly set by them due to loan agent misconfiguration and I have a worry about cibil and ivr agent took almost 40 minute to come on ivr customer care and then ask me to visit headoffice.
When I visit loan headoffice -> Oh man!! too much rush, everybody there to get something related to loan, either paper work, completion paper, noc or some corrections/settlements, whole day wasted for me. They don't let people enter the building and people stand outside in May/june month and treated like a slave. Stand there, do go there, come at 3pm, bla. bla. From where I lose faith from HDFC.

Now Recently, I tried to switch HDFC fastag after paytm fastag closure, Again, they take 30 minutes and no one comes up and there I ditch the plan for HDFC fastag and cut the call. even sbi customer care pickup call in 1 minute of waiting

James

TF Ace
Hi @James , its not about against and support, HDFC is not for me actually. some phobia with HDFC. They might be reliable but I don't like the service they provided to me. When I try to do something with HDFC, things are not going right to me. I just said 'There customer care takes almost 30 mins. to get on the IVR' in hindi

Last tried on 2021 when I took a loan to get some problem resolved as ecs mandate which are not correctly set by them due to loan agent misconfiguration and I have a worry about cibil and ivr agent took almost 40 minute to come on ivr customer care and then ask me to visit headoffice.
When I visit loan headoffice -> Oh man!! too much rush, everybody there to get something related to loan, either paper work, completion paper, noc or some corrections/settlements, whole day wasted for me. They don't let people enter the building and people stand outside in May/june month and treated like a slave. Stand there, do go there, come at 3pm, bla. bla. From where I lose faith from HDFC.

Now Recently, I tried to switch HDFC fastag after paytm fastag closure, Again, they take 30 minutes and no one comes up and there I ditch the plan for HDFC fastag and cut the call. even sbi customer care pickup call in 1 minute of waiting
I talked to hdfc customer care a lot but they never took that much time. Maybe you don't know what option to connect with the agent. Icici is the bank which puts the customer on hold for 30 minutes and I faced it many times

scn

TF Select
I talked to hdfc customer care a lot but they never took that much time. Maybe you don't know what option to connect with the agent. Icici is the bank which puts the customer on hold for 30 minutes and I faced it many times
Yes might be I don't know but its 30 mins after option to connect with the agent. so you are saying hdfc have some options to wait for customer for any service 🤣. Its mind blowing that Customer choose incorrect option to talk to agent and wait for agent so it means there IVR is not friendly 🤣 as per you