• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% cashback on CC billpayment on SBI unipay portal?

SamPtnk

TF Ace
Members please correct me if wrong.
So what I understood from this thread:
1. We can pay any CC bill from sbi unipay using HDFC platinum DC to get 1% cashback.
2. We can use UPI and use rupay CC to pay it.
Q. Do we get rupay cc reward points? (on pnb rupay select)?
3. The paying method although showing 0% charge may add charges due to Balance transfer?
Pay directly through CC to CC
Then pay that CC bill via Hdfc Plat DC
Enjoy till it lasts

ccdc

TF Ace
1. We can pay any CC bill from sbi unipay using HDFC platinum DC to get 1% cashback.
3. The paying method although showing 0% charge may add charges due to Balance transfer?
my 2 cents....until unipay platform is relatively bug free and all transactions of bill payment are successfull...i'll avoid....for me peace of mind and no follow up hassels is 10 times better than getting 750 bucks per month...others will obv disagree...

SamPtnk

TF Ace
my 2 cents....until unipay platform is relatively bug free and all transactions of bill payment are successfull...i'll avoid....for me peace of mind and no follow up hassels is 10 times better than getting 750 bucks per month...others will obv disagree...
Its SBI bro, it could take time till your grandchild is getting married :ROFLMAO:

MrJJ

TF Premier
As I've explained earlier, balance transfer is totally different thing. In balance transfer you ask the bank to make payment for your other credit card bill and they add that payment with interest charges to your card.

To avail this facility you'll have to contact your bank.

Answer to your question is: No, sbi unipay doesn't come under balance transfer.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace
Can pay using hdfc debit card but it fails from starting.

Can't use rupay cc

I paid HDFC CC bill using SBI Unipay (using HDFC Plat DC). Money deducted from HDFC DC but payment failed on SBI side and SBI did not inform me. It does not even show up as failed transaction. Had to pay late fee charge to HDFC.

I really hope SBI closes one day. Pathetic bank.
For how many days your money was stuck? Did you get refund yet or not?