• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

Why? What it's saying when trying to pay?
Doesn't even reach the OTP page, after entering card details, leads to immediate failure message. Happening only with UBI DC. Works with other DCs. UBI DC works everywhere else. Only this combination of SBI Unipay + UBI DC is failing. Waiting for others to try and confirm.

@Deepak_Shetty
I have ubi sbgen savings account.Bank employees said I can't get platinum card for my sbgen acc.But through netbanking I was able to get it,the thing is I haven't checked list of options available at that time.
Do u guys recommend hotlisting the current card and try applying select or signature?
Are u getting rewards on paytm/unipay using signature?

Attachments

• 20240709_200411.webp
    20240709_200411.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
@Deepak_Shetty
I have ubi sbgen savings account.Bank employees said I can't get platinum card for my sbgen acc.But through netbanking I was able to get it,the thing is I haven't checked list of options available at that time.
Do u guys recommend hotlisting the current card and try applying select or signature?
Platinum rupay card can be used for 20% discount on Amazon (Friday offer).
UBI signature card is now taking too much time, we didn't receive points from 16th June. Paytm transaction won't give points.

Doesn't even reach the OTP page, after entering card details, leads to immediate failure message. Happening only with UBI DC. Works with other DCs. UBI DC works everywhere else. Only this combination of SBI Unipay + UBI DC is failing. Waiting for others to try and confirm.
As there r other and better rewarding cards available I haven't touched sbi sig card in more than a month. Shall try soon.

@Deepak_Shetty
U won't get sig card in sb gen account

U won't get sig card in sb gen account
I was surprised to see platinum rupay as well cause they said sbpre (15000qab) is required.

Platinum rupay card can be used for 20% discount on Amazon (Friday offer).
UBI signature card is now taking too much time, we didn't receive points from 16th June. Paytm transaction won't give points.

My electricity provider tsspdcl isn't processing via bbcl.So they removed it from Amazon.I guess I will try to get rupay select then.

I was surprised to see platinum rupay as well cause they said sbpre (15000qab) is required.

My electricity provider tsspdcl isn't processing via bbcl.So they removed it from Amazon.I guess I will try to get rupay select then.
Check for virtual card offer. I think you won't get in this account variant, but can try.
I have signature physical card and rupay select virtual debit card.

Basic account holder having platinum debit card is not allowing to apply virtual debit card, getting error.
I have applied for virtual card just now ,card started showing immediately in vyom.But I am not able to see the variant details.
Only thing that's shown is 50000 debit card limit and that it is rupay virtual debit card in t&c.
What's your virtual debit card limit?

I have applied for virtual card just now ,card started showing immediately in vyom.But I am not able to see the variant details.
Only thing that's shown is 50000 debit card limit and that it is rupay virtual debit card in t&c.
What's your virtual debit card limit?
Primary signature card limit is 4 lakh, virtual rupay select card limit is 3 lakh. Virtual Rupay select card bin is 652414.

Back