• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

I have done 2 transactions in SBI Unipay and Canara website today with UBI signature debit card.
@Deepak_Shetty @leonneel
I have applied for visa signature even though I have 14k avg quarterly Balance,in netbanking.It first denied saying need 1lakh qab and 50000 current Balance.So I have added the money to make it 50k and tried ,it worked.

Now how to get virtual rupay select guys.Do I have to upgrade my sbgen account to sbpre?

@Deepak_Shetty @leonneel
I have applied for visa signature even though I have 14k avg quarterly Balance,in netbanking.It first denied saying need 1lakh qab and 50000 current Balance.So I have added the money to make it 50k and tried ,it worked.

Now how to get virtual rupay select guys.Do I have to upgrade my sbgen account to sbpre?
My wife's sbpre acct gave only rupay classic dc which is useless.

Check once if you can apply virtual debit card

Will apply once I get the physical card.I would like if they atleast offer virtual platinum instead of classic.I will try the same trick, transferring amount to my account before applying.
My wife's sbpre acct gave only rupay classic dc which is useless.
My home branch people are useless anyway.Cant upgrade and downgrade account variant easily.
Will the signature variant also come with fee waiver if we do 40 transactions in a year?

Got the UB Visa Signature DC last month on 12th June. Finally after 26 working days, it got mapped. But 0 reward points despite eligible txns. Called their support on 1800 108 8000. The reward points team person said "We have not received the files for June month transactions from Union Bank. We expect them shortly. If by end of the month, you don't get points, call us again". 🙄 If this becomes a problem every month, I am going to RBI and seek harassment compensation. You all do the same. It's the only way to straighten out pathetic PSUs like Union Bank

Last edited:
Got the UB Visa Signature DC last month on 12th June. Finally after 26 working days, it got mapped. But 0 reward points despite eligible txns. Called their support on 1800 108 8000. The reward points team person said "We have not received the files for June month transactions from Union Bank. We expect them shortly. If by end of the month, you don't get points, call us again". 🙄 If this becomes a problem every month, I am going to RBI and seek harassment compensation. You all do the same. It's the only way to straighten out pathetic PSUs like Union Bank
Bhai I would suggest not temper them. Zyada lalach may totally bandh ho gaya toh? RBI ko jaane ki koi zaroorat nhi

Back