• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

D₹V

TF Prestige
DON'T USE. ACC FROZEN!!

Union bank has put my account on debit freeze for using Savings account for paytm.
As this account also requires Rs 1 lakh to maintain, now entire money also got stuck.

It has been more than 1.5 months now. And I have visited branch many times but it's not happening.
Bank is telling they will unfreeze only if I close the account.

Didn't even earn Rs 5k and Rs 1 lakh is stuck.😭 :mad:
RBI ombudsman me complaint kariye with that application proof.

itsds

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you getting reward points on new transactions, and what about the old transactions made on the card will they give it or not. I also have opened hni account 2 weeks back and I got the card but I'm getting the error missing profile when I'm trying to register on union rewards, I have also raised compliant with consumer helpline let's see if they fix the issue
did you downgrade the account ?

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
DON'T USE. ACC FROZEN!!

Union bank has put my account on debit freeze for using Savings account for paytm.
As this account also requires Rs 1 lakh to maintain, now entire money also got stuck.

It has been more than 1.5 months now. And I have visited branch many times but it's not happening.
Bank is telling they will unfreeze only if I close the account.

Didn't even earn Rs 5k and Rs 1 lakh is stuck.😭 :mad:
@Abhishek012 @VISHESH_BANSAL what could be the reason? Now I'm afraid to load this account and use it for cc payments!!!

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
@Abhishek012 @VISHESH_BANSAL what could be the reason? Now I'm afraid to load this account and use it for cc payments!!!
PSU banks bro. if you load and transaction lakhs of rupees every month, definitely they will freeze your account.

Hawala ka paisa toh nhi aa raha hai na. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PSU bank employees and bank manager also dnt have enough knowledge about your debit card rewards point, earning etc.

Even if they have it, why should they risk their govt job ? Kal ko koi fraud hua ya koi investigation hua, lene k dene par jayega.

Another thing is that monthly transaction of lakhs of rupees are not allowed in the savings account.

Bank will advice you to open current/business account.

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
PSU banks bro. if you load and transaction lakhs of rupees every month, definitely they will freeze your account.

Hawala ka paisa toh nhi aa raha hai na. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PSU bank employees and bank manager also dnt have enough knowledge about your debit card rewards point, earning etc.

Even if they have it, why should they risk their govt job ? Kal ko koi fraud hua ya koi investigation hua, lene k dene par jayega.

Another thing is that monthly transaction of lakhs of rupees are not allowed in the savings account.

Bank will advice you to open current/business account.
Irony is that MAB of that account is 1 lac. 😂😂