• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis launch Lifetime Free RuPay MyZone & RuPay Neo Credit Card | Offer & details

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Axis launch Lifetime Free "RuPay MyZone" & "RuPay Neo" Credit Card | Offer & details:

Apply RuPay variant - Go to freecharge app, click on RuPay IOCL banner and enter your Axis bank customer id and get Pre-approved Lifetime Free "RuPay MyZone" & "RuPay Neo" Credit Card.

App link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freecharge.android&hl=en_IN&gl=US

One person already applied RuPay MyZone Credit Card and virtual card instantly generated and linked to UPI, i will shared physical card image, once delivered.

IMG-20231020-WA0024.jpg
1) Axis bank "RuPay MyZone" Credit Card -

Benefit -

Free SonyLive subscription worth Rs999,

4 airport lounge visit,

Buy 1 get 1 movie ticket free on Paytm,

Flat upto 120 off on Swiggy (2 times per month),

upto 1000 off on Ajio,

4 EDGE Reward points per Rs200 spend,

1% fuel surcharge wavier,

upto 15% via EazyDiner.

myzone RuPay.jpg

2) Axis bank "RuPay Neo" Credit Card -

Benefit -

upto Rs300 cashback on first bill payment within 30 days,

40% off on Zomato upto 120 twice per month,

10% off on Blinkit upto Rs120,

5% off on utility bill payments upto 150 via AmaoznPay,

10% off on Myntra shopping of Rs500,

10% off Bookmyshow upto 100 every month,

upto 15% via EazyDiner.

neo RuPay.jpg

Axis MyZone RuPay Physical Credit Card Pic, Share your Axis Neo RuPay Physical card pic, if you got the card.

IMG-20231028-WA00341.jpg

Last edited:
That seems like a targeted offer. Unfortunately, nothing is Pre approved.
View attachment 34450
I'm constantly getting calls from so called axis Bank and they're pushing me to get any of these 3 cards which are pre-approved for me as I'm a precious customer of axis.
But I don't have any axis card or any sort of relationship with axis.
They ask me to download freecharge in order to proceed but when I ask for the limit I'm given as it's a pre approved offer they say you'll see the limit after you enter your details

I'm constantly getting calls from so called axis Bank and they're pushing me to get any of these 3 cards which are pre-approved for me as I'm a precious customer of axis.
But I don't have any axis card or any sort of relationship with axis.
They ask me to download freecharge in order to proceed but when I ask for the limit I'm given as it's a pre approved offer they say you'll see the limit after you enter your details
Hahaha, these people think we are stupid. All these sales agent like BB, PB. They should stop, it's very deceptive.

is this ltf?

Unfortunately, no. Things seemed to have changed now.

I was interested in Neo in RuPay variant. Checked FreeCharge.

As of this writing, both are paid cards. Please see the screenshot below...

1000002001.jpg

After selecting the card, I was asked to enter the PAN card (instead of customer ID). Since, the next step is likely to be a CIBIL hit, I didn't proceed.

1000002004.jpg

So, it looks like LTF offer is over. Or is it just me?

Btw, I am an existing Axis Bank savings account holder with one active credit card (Airtel).

Unfortunately, no. Things seemed to have changed now.

I was interested in Neo in RuPay variant. Checked FreeCharge.

As of this writing, both are paid cards. Please see the screenshot below...

View attachment 35657

After selecting the card, I was asked to enter the PAN card (instead of customer ID). Since, the next step is likely to be a CIBIL hit, I didn't proceed.

View attachment 35660

So, it looks like LTF offer is over. Or is it just me?

Btw, I am an existing Axis Bank savings account holder with one active credit card (Airtel).
Neo is LTF till 30th November.

Use cashkaro to earn extra 1500 Amazon GV: https://cashkaro.com/stores/axis-bank-neo-dm-increase

Incase you need cashkaro referral code, DM me.

Back