• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis launch Lifetime Free RuPay MyZone & RuPay Neo Credit Card | Offer & details

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Axis launch Lifetime Free "RuPay MyZone" & "RuPay Neo" Credit Card | Offer & details:

Apply RuPay variant - Go to freecharge app, click on RuPay IOCL banner and enter your Axis bank customer id and get Pre-approved Lifetime Free "RuPay MyZone" & "RuPay Neo" Credit Card.

App link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freecharge.android&hl=en_IN&gl=US

One person already applied RuPay MyZone Credit Card and virtual card instantly generated and linked to UPI, i will shared physical card image, once delivered.

IMG-20231020-WA0024.jpg
1) Axis bank "RuPay MyZone" Credit Card -

Benefit -

Free SonyLive subscription worth Rs999,

4 airport lounge visit,

Buy 1 get 1 movie ticket free on Paytm,

Flat upto 120 off on Swiggy (2 times per month),

upto 1000 off on Ajio,

4 EDGE Reward points per Rs200 spend,

1% fuel surcharge wavier,

upto 15% via EazyDiner.

myzone RuPay.jpg

2) Axis bank "RuPay Neo" Credit Card -

Benefit -

upto Rs300 cashback on first bill payment within 30 days,

40% off on Zomato upto 120 twice per month,

10% off on Blinkit upto Rs120,

5% off on utility bill payments upto 150 via AmaoznPay,

10% off on Myntra shopping of Rs500,

10% off Bookmyshow upto 100 every month,

upto 15% via EazyDiner.

neo RuPay.jpg

Axis MyZone RuPay Physical Credit Card Pic, Share your Axis Neo RuPay Physical card pic, if you got the card.

IMG-20231028-WA00341.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for tagging. I will ask @Rkr for the method to convert franchise from Visa to RuPay. I hold SBI BPCL Visa Platinum credit card.
First raise request for account upgrade using sbicard in app mail feature.Ask them to change card franchise from VISA to Rupay.There is high chance that customer care will deny then and there escalte it to nodal officer and ask the same.There ,they might take request for the same.If somehow they will not , then again escalate it to PNO.

First raise request for account upgrade using sbicard in app mail feature.Ask them to change card franchise from VISA to Rupay.There is high chance that customer care will deny then and there escalte it to nodal officer and ask the same.There ,they might take request for the same.If somehow they will not , then again escalate it to PNO.
Will this same process work for SBI BPCL Octane too? My initial request over phone and mail was denied.

Thanks! But I do have some outstanding amount left in my card. Do I have to clear it first? Also will the Joining Fee be charged again as SBI considers RuPay card and Visa card differently?

Update-The card franchise conversion has been successfully Done from VISA to Rupay.
20231203_084754.jpg

@Rkr @Abhishek012 This was the reply I got last time too from everyone including Nodal Officer and PNO. Now same situation has started again. SBI is giving the same reason of Technical Encumbrance and denying the network conversion request to RuPay. Don't know why these banks have different policies for different customers 😒

This is the reply received from Level 1 now. Have escalated to NO. Last time also received same reply from Level 1, 2 and 3.
Are you ready to take risk ?
Means closure request.If yes, then place closure request after current escalation failed to convert your card..

If NO,
Then continue escalation process again and again.

Are you ready to take risk ?
Means closure request.If yes, then place closure request after current escalation failed to convert your card..

If NO,
Then continue escalation process again and again.
Last time I had already raised closure request but they still denied for RuPay saying no such RBI rule exists for network conversion even after sharing RBI website link and PDF with them.

@Rkr I am also not forcing SBI much as I am getting proper reward points in Visa variant and also have 10 RuPay credit cards so I am still okay with Visa variant. However, I wish if they agree for RuPay but still okay for me to continue with Visa. Still have to make the credit card LTF though.
By going through closure rout, one can also bargain for LTF
Chances are high to get LTF.Use some tactics to discuss during call from retention team.

There is a detailed thread exists on the LTF issue.
Thread 'Pro Tips to make a SBI card life time free' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/pro-tips-to-make-a-sbi-card-life-time-free.10592/

Back