• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

2 HDFC debit cards in a single account

lokeshp36

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I upgraded my Millenia debit card to Easyshop Platinum. I received it today and activated it and then did a 1rs transaction on Paytm.

I was thinking Millenia will stop working but I can also do transaction with Millennia.

I can see 2 debit cards in Netbanking also. does this mean both will keep working?

I have a platinum currently but was thinking to update it to millenium because my monthly spend is below 40K and also it offers 2.5%cb on all online spends. I am now wondering if it's worth it though considering paytm is stopping debit card loads to wallet (as per above comments).

Also, I am getting this upgrade for free since I am HDFC classic customer. Would I again get the option to update/upgrade it to platinum for free in the future if I choose to do so?
Yeah you'll get the option to upgrade debit card n no. of times.

I have 3 DCs active.
Normal Platinum,
Preferred Platinum,
Millenia
They never deactivated any. All work fine and free.
Check the letter you receive with every dc it says previous dc will be deactivated. Your existing dc might work for now but soon they will be deactivated

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-09-06 at 5.53.08 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-06 at 5.53.08 PM.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 22
somehow for my wife it shows video KYC link enabled on phone app but not for me. I went to nearby paytm partner shop and got it done. He took 50Rs even though its supposed to be free but i was ok as it was serving a much better purpose. You can try as well.
Is it possible to do KYC now? I want activate Paytm wallet but it shows "thanks for intrest but we have currently stopped onboarding new customers" is it possible if we do it offline?

Is it possible to do KYC now? I want activate Paytm wallet but it shows "thanks for intrest but we have currently stopped onboarding new customers" is it possible if we do it offline?
Looks like you recently signed up for paytm. I have been using paytm from many years. I heard due to some guidelines from RBI they are not allowing no more new account. If you have an old account with paytm, that you can upgrade the KYC for.

Reactions: SSV
Looks like you recently signed up for paytm. I have been using paytm from many years. I heard due to some guidelines from RBI they are not allowing no more new account. If you have an old account with paytm, that you can upgrade the KYC for.
I have old account but i guess it's not updated. But is it possible to do KYC offline? Why did it show you when you tried online?

Back