• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas 4th Credit Card from Axis has been approved! How many are you holding?

mrtravel

TF Buzz
I saw a few pre-approved cards on my Axis mobile app and had tried my chance with Atlas. It was instantly approved and now I could see the card number on my mobile app.

So I am holding :-

MyZone
ACE
Vistara Infinite
Atlas

Last edited:

James

TF Ace
Those who got pre-approved card from axis, did you need to submit documents again or was it just OTP based instant card approval similar to idfc?
It's available on the axis mobile app. They're pre approved offers.

Go to your credit cards and in the bottom you will have option to Appy now button, then you'll see if you have pre approved offers

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
how much time it takes for new account for pre-approved offers?
also, axis issues multiple credit cards with shared limit or separate limit for each?
Not before 12 months for new accounts, provided they have made every payment on time and utilise their existing cards a lot.

Also the pre approved offer is not free.
you still have to pay the joining fee plus GST for your chosen card

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just heard from an axis credit card sales guy

1. From Oct 1st onwards, Axis is discouraging or not issuing 4th card.

2. 6 months is the waiting period to get a previously obtained, but since closed or upgraded card.

3. 3-6 months is the waiting period to get pre approved, after an existing card is closed.

As a Burgundy, I had upgraded my Select to Samsung Infinite.

It's been 3 months since I received my Samsung Infinite.

With the 30K points milked, I want to change my card. (Back to Select or any other decent card).

1. Suggestions welcome please. !

2. I somehow dont seem to have received any points on the Samsung Infinite after the 30K bonus.
Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks.

drsel

TF Legend
I just heard from an axis credit card sales guy

1. From Oct 1st onwards, Axis is discouraging or not issuing 4th card.

2. 6 months is the waiting period to get a previously obtained, but since closed or upgraded card.

3. 3-6 months is the waiting period to get pre approved, after an existing card is closed.

As a Burgundy, I had upgraded my Select to Samsung Infinite.

It's been 3 months since I received my Samsung Infinite.

With the 30K points milked, I want to change my card. (Back to Select or any other decent card).

1. Suggestions welcome please. !

2. I somehow dont seem to have received any points on the Samsung Infinite after the 30K bonus.
Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks.
1. Get Miles and more Select card to get 45000 miles. Also get Magnus for Burgundy card.
2. Samsung points come after 60 days from the transaction date

Last edited:

armat

TF Premier
In pre approved offer it's chargeable but if you apply directly from the Axis website it's lifetime free for now.
I have 3 axis card. Airtel, Flipkart, and my zone card. Now card upgrade offer showing under my zone card(ltf) only. Offered card is paid. If I upgrade, will they close my my zone card? Offered card is paid aura credit card.

Attachments

• IMG_5695.jpeg
    IMG_5695.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 28

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone received upgrade offer on Flipkart Axis Card?

I currently hold 3 Axis cards... Magnus Burgundy, Select and FK Axis. Want to have Axis Atlas as upgrade to FK Axis. But my App/Net banking never shows any upgrade offers

Edit: I had applied for Airtel Axis towards end of Aug and it got rejected. Not sure if there is a waiting period issue. Also got MB upgrade sometime in end September. So this may also be counted for waiting period (may be)

Last edited: