• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

5% cashback swiggy hdfc confirmed merchants list

b4bhar

TF Premier
Guys,

Those who are using Swiggy hdfc card, can you please confirm the merchants that are confirmed to get 5% cashback? I see that Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, Ola, Uber, BMS, 1mg, Meesho and Ajio are confirmed based on their advertising.

Can you please list other merchants that you have confirmation for the 5% cb?

Thank you!

b4bhar

TF Premier
Confirmed today got 5% also for Pharmeasy placed 2100 change order in pharmeasy smart buy got 10% cb i.e 210 cb to card and 5% to swiggy wallet (transaction made before 21 June)
and FTH DAILY wallet loading gives only 1% ☹️ not 5%
Great. When did your statement generate and when did you receive cashback in your swiggy wallet? I did transactions on pharmeasy, myntra and Medplus. Expecting 5% cashback for all the three.

b4bhar

TF Premier
8 June made pharmeasy smart buy though payzapp
10 June 10% cb posted to card
13 June statement generated
17 June 5% cb posted in swiggy wallet
As my statement was generated after june 21 on june 22nd. My cashback was directly added to the credit card transactions in a day.

I got 5% cashback on Myntra and pharmeasy but medplus gave only 1%

Refrain from using this card for medplus spends!

anonymuos

TF Ace
As my statement was generated after june 21 on june 22nd. My cashback was directly added to the credit card transactions in a day.

I got 5% cashback on Myntra and pharmeasy but medplus gave only 1%

Refrain from using this card for medplus spends!
Any breakdown given in statement of cashback? Per txn cashback? Or only total cashback mentioned?

b4bhar

TF Premier
Any breakdown given in statement of cashback? Per txn cashback? Or only total cashback mentioned?
5% total cashback and 1% total cashback. I believe 10% total cashback would also be shown separately but i didn't make any swiggy transaction using this card. I used hsbc card due to 5k limit on the card earlier.

You are thinking too much🤣

Cashback is based on MCC not Merchant🤣

Merchant based hota toh HDFC Merchant list deta na🤣

Aise toh HDFC ek bhi txn ka cashback nhi deag ,sabhi txns m merchant not eligible bata dega🤣

Think Practically

It is 5+5 total 10% of txn value for IRCTC Train Booking via Smartbuy.
that's what i feared, while applying for the card. applied anyway as it is LTF. the second line below the MCC table clearly says that only selected merchants mapped under the above list of MCCs are eligible for 5% cashback.

your concern is real and i share the same too. the T&C are also vague

b4bhar

TF Premier
that's what i feared, while applying for the card. applied anyway as it is LTF. the second line below the MCC table clearly says that only selected merchants mapped under the above list of MCCs are eligible for 5% cashback.

your concern is real and i share the same too. the T&C are also vague
This is what i was pointing out earlier, but they made fun like i was assuming things when it was clearlymentioned in the TnCs that only select merchants are eligible. Now, medplus didn't get 5% cashback even though i did a test transaction with my hdbc card and confirmed the mcc to be 5912. But, it only gave 1% cb.

Tejo

TF Legend
The reply and the point i wanted to get across

Are of not at all linked.

what's with your presumptions? saw a list and you didn't notice the second line below the table!!!
What table ? What second line ?

So you referred the note right?

1719384858790.png

here, the second line refers for nothing. dont know from when hdfc care for the people

For example you might assume all amazon and all flipkart purchases are eligible for cashback.

but if you buy apay gift card from amazon itself , then you will get zero cashback if 5947 gift shop mcc tagged.
similar case in amazon fresh and flipkart grocery and finally depends on mcc for cashback

Attachments

• download (31).pdf
    454.5 KB · Views: 8