• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

5% EDGE reward for upi transcaction on AXIS IOCL credit card!

Ekavya

TF Premier
I sent 40k and 50k to one of my friends Merchant account through UPI. And got 2000 and 2500 as edge reward points. So I got 5% edge reward points (1% in real value). From when Axis became this generous ?

Screenshot 2024-05-15 090648.jpg

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I sent 40k and 50k to one of my friends Merchant account through UPI. And got 2000 and 2500 as edge reward points. So I got 5% edge reward points (1% in real value). From when Axis became this generous ?

Ye to galat baat hai. Maine pichle hi mahine IOCL Card close kar diya🥲 it was giving nearly zero rewards on UPI Spends.

Ekavya

TF Premier
I
Ye to galat baat hai. Maine pichle hi mahine IOCL Card close kar diya🥲 it was giving nearly zero rewards on UPI Spends.
I got a mail from Axis mentioning that for some technical reasons they couldn't give reward points fro UPI payments. But from then on they would give reward points. But I still couldn't believe they are giving 5% edge reward points for UPI transaction. I don't know if they run some promotional offer in this period.

sriteja

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

AXIS IOCL gives 5% reward points (1% valueback) on Online shopping. It was always the feature of Axis IOCL. Maybe that MCC got tagged as Online Shopping

Accelerated Reward points on Online Shopping

Ekavya

TF Premier
AXIS IOCL gives 5% reward points (1% valueback) on Online shopping. It was always the feature of Axis IOCL. Maybe that MCC got tagged as Online Shopping

Actually I sent money to my friends Merchant account through UPI. If it's the reason I want axis to always tag that MCC as Online shopping :ROFLMAO:

drsel

TF Legend

5% points is on a maximum spend of 5000 per month
But he got 4500 points on spends of 90000.

So it appears that the monthly limit of Rs. 5000 spend is not being followed

Last edited: