• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A Important post for those people who are not Getting LE & Upgrade in HDFC cards & Self -Employed Who want Millenia card

alok416

TF Ace
Hello All,

Firstly Remove these myths from mind -

1. U DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS IN HDFC FOR GETTING A NEW CARD..I got after 2 months

2. SELF - EMPLOYED CANT GET MILLENIA 🙂...Bro u can...I got it 🙂

I got Bussiness moneyback card with 40k limit in Nov 2022 + Tata neu plus with shared limit in May 2023...

I tried everything to increase limit of cards or upgrade it via sending Card statements to chennai.. Nothing worked...

In anger...I closed both cards on 7th July 2023...

I was being told to wait for 6 months to apply again...

But an agent called me and she said No sir u didnt have to wait for such long...You can apply...I applied via her....She offered me LTF card..I asked her for Millenia,She applied it...

Last Tuesday she applied via card to card basis on behalf of My SBI card which have limit of 1.46L limit...

Only 2 call verification done...One from Indore and One from Bangalore...

My card got approved on Monday i.e yesterday...with a limit of 1.90L 😂 more than limit of Sbi card by which it get processed 😂😂

Those who are stucked with same limits can try these...Trust me it can help u...

Additional tips -

1. Have proper balance in Savings account
2. Have good cibil & Experian...I have 771 and 809
3. Dont care about enquiries 😂 i have 8 In last month bcz of Great Airtel Axis card 😐 fir bhi nhi mila 😂

@TechnoFino @Chaitanya-a

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_101312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_101312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_20230912_101322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_101322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
I am self employed and having more than enough monthly balance but still I received this reply for Limit enhancement on my business moneyback card which have 74k limit. But they denied and told me to wait 6 months. Guys I wanted Millennia card but got business moneyback card so I don't know what to do now?

This is further to your recent e-mail dated September 25, 2023, regarding an HDFC Bank credit card account.

We have noted your query raised with regard to limit enhancement on your card account. We reaffirm that we are fully sensitised to your concerns expressed and taking complete note of the same, we had once again taken a detailed review of your card account. We wish to reiterate that the outcome of our review is consistent with our earlier observation / decision on your queries.

We wish to reiterate that the assignment of a credit limit by the bank is subject to various internal parameters and guidelines. Further we regret our inability to accede to your request for limit enhancement at this point of time. We assure that the credit limit assigned on your credit card will be reviewed periodically basis the usage and payment on the credit card. Also we wish to inform you that your credit card has been recently issued and further limit enhancement shall be reviewed after 6 months only. We seek your kind understanding and patience in this regard.

I am self employed and having more than enough monthly balance but still I received this reply for Limit enhancement on my business moneyback card which have 74k limit. But they denied and told me to wait 6 months. Guys I wanted Millennia card but got business moneyback card so I don't know what to do now?

This is further to your recent e-mail dated September 25, 2023, regarding an HDFC Bank credit card account.

We have noted your query raised with regard to limit enhancement on your card account. We reaffirm that we are fully sensitised to your concerns expressed and taking complete note of the same, we had once again taken a detailed review of your card account. We wish to reiterate that the outcome of our review is consistent with our earlier observation / decision on your queries.

We wish to reiterate that the assignment of a credit limit by the bank is subject to various internal parameters and guidelines. Further we regret our inability to accede to your request for limit enhancement at this point of time. We assure that the credit limit assigned on your credit card will be reviewed periodically basis the usage and payment on the credit card. Also we wish to inform you that your credit card has been recently issued and further limit enhancement shall be reviewed after 6 months only. We seek your kind understanding and patience in this regard.
Close the card and reapply 3 months for Millenia...

Remember one thing if you have 2nd card pf hdfc i.e. tata neu...then you have to close both and reapply

its case to case basis, don't try closing your existing credit cards.
Why? I just recently received business moneyback card with 74k limit. But I wanted Millennia card so I asked them for convert it to Millennia they denied and also they denied for limit enhancement so I think it's better I close the card and apply again after 6 month.

Then pay the dues and close it now...

Apply it via offline mode after 3 months from branch via Card 2 card process....

Use - Sbi/Axis cards...never use icici card

Limit should be above 1 Lakh
I don't have any Sbi card and I have axis Flipkart card but limit is only 35k so I am not using it at all. So can anyone please tell on ITR basis which is 7L. How much limit enhancement I can expect from Axis Bank?

I don't have any Sbi card and I have axis Flipkart card but limit is only 35k so I am not using it at all. So can anyone please tell on ITR basis which is 7L. How much limit enhancement I can expect from Axis Bank?
Flipkart Axis sucks, they have given me a limit of 104k with ITR 24,CIBIL 794, EXPERIA 856.
They don't even let you upgrade to any other cards.
AMEX, HDFC,SBI miles better when compared to AXIS

Why? I just recently received business moneyback card with 74k limit. But I wanted Millennia card so I asked them for convert it to Millennia they denied and also they denied for limit enhancement so I think it's better I close the card and apply again after 6 month.
as I said it will be case to case basis, mode of applying, but if your card is older better not to close as it will affect your CIBIL history negatively

as I said it will be case to case basis, mode of applying, but if your card is older better not to close as it will affect your CIBIL history negatively
Not even a activated my business moneyback card and I received the card few days back. as it is just apply/approved just 13 days ago. What you suggest to close the card? or used it? but as I read here on many threads that business moneyback card most of them don't get upgrade or limit enhancement even after 1 years.

Not even a activated my business moneyback card and I received the card few days back. as it is just apply/approved just 13 days ago. What you suggest to close the card? or used it? but as I read here on many threads that business moneyback card most of them don't get upgrade or limit enhancement even after 1 years.
HDFC, at least in my case upgraded my LE multiple times in last 12 months without me requesting them, now when i went and request them they are not updating LE anymore :)
I have Millenia with 8.1 L they said am eligible for upgrade but again it will be manual process since I can't see option online..could be same for you. reach out to customer care they will share one form which you can fill and send to chennai

as per RBI guidelines there is some time limit (30days) if u didn't activate it gets closed.

HDFC, at least in my case upgraded my LE multiple times in last 12 months without me requesting them, now when i went and request them they are not updating LE anymore :)
I have Millenia with 8.1 L they said am eligible for upgrade but again it will be manual process since I can't see option online..could be same for you. reach out to customer care they will share one form which you can fill and send to chennai

as per RBI guidelines there is some time limit (30days) if u didn't activate it gets closed.
Millennia card is best for cashback and easier for limi enhancement but this business moneyback card is worse for upgradation or limit enhancement as it's mostly for business use card. Many users here have problem with this exact card. Members here advice me to close this card and reapply in next 3 month. So I don't know if i activate this card or not.

Millennia card is best for cashback and easier for limi enhancement but this business moneyback card is worse for upgradation or limit enhancement as it's mostly for business use card. Many users here have problem with this exact card. Members here advice me to close this card and reapply in next 3 month. So I don't know if i activate this card or not.
don't activate in that case.

I am holding moneyback+ cc from 18months with very low limit. I also applied for rupay varient and swiggy hdfc cc. The total limit 46k is shared between the three cards. I requested LE many times but no luck.
I want to close money back+ and apply again through c2c basis. So if i close this card do i have to close the remaining two ? Because the limit is shared between them.

I am holding moneyback+ cc from 18months with very low limit. I also applied for rupay varient and swiggy hdfc cc. The total limit 46k is shared between the three cards. I requested LE many times but no luck.
I want to close money back+ and apply again through c2c basis. So if i close this card do i have to close the remaining two ? Because the limit is shared between them.
Yes that's what I have read from many members that we have to close all the cards and wait for 3 to 6 month then apply.

Back