• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A Important post for those people who are not Getting LE & Upgrade in HDFC cards & Self -Employed Who want Millenia card

alok416

TF Ace
Hello All,

Firstly Remove these myths from mind -

1. U DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS IN HDFC FOR GETTING A NEW CARD..I got after 2 months

2. SELF - EMPLOYED CANT GET MILLENIA 🙂...Bro u can...I got it 🙂

I got Bussiness moneyback card with 40k limit in Nov 2022 + Tata neu plus with shared limit in May 2023...

I tried everything to increase limit of cards or upgrade it via sending Card statements to chennai.. Nothing worked...

In anger...I closed both cards on 7th July 2023...

I was being told to wait for 6 months to apply again...

But an agent called me and she said No sir u didnt have to wait for such long...You can apply...I applied via her....She offered me LTF card..I asked her for Millenia,She applied it...

Last Tuesday she applied via card to card basis on behalf of My SBI card which have limit of 1.46L limit...

Only 2 call verification done...One from Indore and One from Bangalore...

My card got approved on Monday i.e yesterday...with a limit of 1.90L 😂 more than limit of Sbi card by which it get processed 😂😂

Those who are stucked with same limits can try these...Trust me it can help u...

Additional tips -

1. Have proper balance in Savings account
2. Have good cibil & Experian...I have 771 and 809
3. Dont care about enquiries 😂 i have 8 In last month bcz of Great Airtel Axis card 😐 fir bhi nhi mila 😂

@TechnoFino @Chaitanya-a

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230912_101312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_101312_Samsung Internet.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_20230912_101322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230912_101322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
I am holding moneyback+ cc from 18months with very low limit. I also applied for rupay varient and swiggy hdfc cc. The total limit 46k is shared between the three cards. I requested LE many times but no luck.
I want to close money back+ and apply again through c2c basis. So if i close this card do i have to close the remaining two ? Because the limit is shared between them.
If you want a New Base card of HdFc...then u have to close all of them... Ye mujhe hdfc ki credit card team ne btaya hai...

Agar tata neu and swiggy wala chor doge to nahi hoga approve....

Thats why close all 3 and reapply

bro , I have hdfc indian oil & tata neu cc 20k limit merged? should i use More in the card or use less ?
30% usage isn't a issue bcz or other cc limit on Cibil report
Ye matter nahi karta waha ...

Unki marji hogi to hi dege upgrade and LE...

Mere pas bhi Bussiness moneyback+ and Tata neu tha..

Nahi de rhe the upgrade and LE isliye dono band kare aur fir se apply kara millenia...tab mila...

Ye matter nahi karta waha ...

Unki marji hogi to hi dege upgrade and LE...

Mere pas bhi Bussiness moneyback+ and Tata neu tha..

Nahi de rhe the upgrade and LE isliye dono band kare aur fir se apply kara millenia...tab mila...
Bhai, How many months you wait for reapply after closing your all cards? And please tell me which process you follow for applying Millenia card? Because I am on exact process like you went through.

Bhai, How many months you wait for reapply after closing your all cards? And please tell me which process you follow for applying Millenia card? Because I am on exact process like you went through.
7 months Bussiness moneyback and 3 months tata neu use kiya...

40k ki limit di thi and no upgrade and no LE even after 7 months..

To dono band kiye...

And 2 mahine bad Sbi card se card to card apply kiya 1.46L ki limit wale card se...

1.90L ki limit ke sath Millenia approve hua...

To dono band kiye...

And 2 mahine bad Sbi card se card to card apply kiya 1.46L ki limit wale card se...

bhai konsa Sbi card hai? or kitna purana?

To dono band kiye...

mere toh dono card ltf hai

Then pay the dues and close it now...

Apply it via offline mode after 3 months from branch via Card 2 card process....

Use - Sbi/Axis cards...never use icici card

Limit should be above 1 Lakh
I just got upped from 3.4 to 5L on APAY.
Mid 2023: Magnus 3.4
Sep 2023: SBI CB 3.x

Thinking of pushing Limit on Magnus using APAY.

Then maybe use C2C for other cards?

Hello All,

Firstly Remove these myths from mind -

1. U DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR 6 MONTHS IN HDFC FOR GETTING A NEW CARD..I got after 2 months

2. SELF - EMPLOYED CANT GET MILLENIA 🙂...Bro u can...I got it 🙂

I got Bussiness moneyback card with 40k limit in Nov 2022 + Tata neu plus with shared limit in May 2023...

I tried everything to increase limit of cards or upgrade it via sending Card statements to chennai.. Nothing worked...

In anger...I closed both cards on 7th July 2023...

I was being told to wait for 6 months to apply again...

But an agent called me and she said No sir u didnt have to wait for such long...You can apply...I applied via her....She offered me LTF card..I asked her for Millenia,She applied it...

Last Tuesday she applied via card to card basis on behalf of My SBI card which have limit of 1.46L limit...

Only 2 call verification done...One from Indore and One from Bangalore...

My card got approved on Monday i.e yesterday...with a limit of 1.90L 😂 more than limit of Sbi card by which it get processed 😂😂

Those who are stucked with same limits can try these...Trust me it can help u...

Additional tips -

1. Have proper balance in Savings account
2. Have good cibil & Experian...I have 771 and 809
3. Dont care about enquiries 😂 i have 8 In last month bcz of Great Airtel Axis card 😐 fir bhi nhi mila 😂

@TechnoFino @Chaitanya-a
U have applied from hdfc agent or some random agent who offers ltf hdfc cc

Received a phone call from a lady today pretending to calling from the HDFC cc team. and told me she can arrange mostly all HDFC cards as LTF if applied as new. If anyone is interested I can DM the phone number.
PS: To check if she is from 3rd party call center or not, I asked her to apply for some other bank card and she denied it.
She is from WB.

Received a phone call from a lady today pretending to calling from the HDFC cc team. and told me she can arrange mostly all HDFC cards as LTF if applied as new. If anyone is interested I can DM the phone number.
PS: To check if she is from 3rd party call center or not, I asked her to apply for some other bank card and she denied it.
She is from WB.
I got bunch of such calls and they whatasapped and wanted me to share PAN/ AADHAR etc. I said to message me details and I;ll come back.
Scammers likely

I got bunch of such calls and they whatasapped and wanted me to share PAN/ AADHAR etc. I said to message me details and I;ll come back.
Scammers likely
I don't think, there is any harm until you share your documents via the wrong channel. I can share the contact number and the person who is in actual need of the card can contact her. If she plays such a thing and asks to share the document on WhatsApp. we will know the truth.

I also receive investment and cc calls at least 4 to 5 times daily. Her number didn't show up in Spam and she seemed genuine. So I shared the event here.

I don't think, there is any harm until you share your documents via the wrong channel. I can share the contact number and the person who is in actual need of the card can contact her. If she plays such a thing and asks to share the document on WhatsApp. we will know the truth.

I also receive investment and cc calls at least 4 to 5 times daily. Her number didn't show up in Spam and she seemed genuine. So I shared the event here.
Read this thread

Branch credit card section incharge told my friend that bank doesn't provide Millennia / Regalia to self employed people,not even via card to card basis. Absolutely pathetic bank!!

Back