• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A unique situation regarding yes bank credit card... Need suggestions

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I applied for yes bank card a week ago.just for using in yes bank offers.... Was offered byoc and ace card.....

Ace was fyf.... So I took it and my card got approved.... I just took the card so that I can take the ltf rupay platinum card after getting the core yes bank card and then close the ace card. Well yes bank had other plans....

They gave me rupay platinum variant of ace card... And when I tried to apply for ltf rupay yes bank virtual card.... It shows me that I already have a rupay yes bank card. I have not yet activated the ace card

So now in this situation

1. CAN the rupay platinum ace card be converted to visa or mastercard... A?? If yes how...
2. Since I haven't activated the rupay platinum ace card yet.. If I dont activate it... Will yes bank give offer of ltf for this card as hdfc does with swiggy card..??
3. Do anyone was able to take the virtual rupay card by another way despite having another yes bank rupay credit card??

4.should I give a closure request after activating the ace card and expect ltf offer from retention team...??

Any other suggestions are most welcome....

Nothing happened..... Waiting for 29th day then will activate... Its fyf so will use and then will place a close request after 5-6 months lets see if they make it ltf..... Since my ace card is already rupay platinum they denied to issue the ltf rupay card.... All the conversation was with pno....
Update please. .

I have activated the card..... They didn't accpted for ltf conversion...now since its fyf... Will use for 11 months and then place a closure request.... It will then mostly converted to ltf as seen from fellow members post on this forum... The retention team usually converts the card to ltf in yes bank...
Okay. What limit you got in Ace?

Back