• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accidentally customized my OneCard

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had spilled tomato sauce on my OneCard when I was out eating so when I came home I decided to clean it up with some nail polish remover before placing it in my Maison Margiela Wallet. But when I actually went and tried to clean it with the acetone and a napkin I found out that I had stripped some of the color. Intrigued, I decided to go further and 15-20 minutes later… this was the end result. I think it looks cool.

To get the paint off completely I used acetone and another old expired plastic card to scratch it off.

P.s The backside is still the same since it is a thin layer of plastic and not paint like it is on the front.

Attachments

• IMG_0863.jpeg
    IMG_0863.jpeg
    622.7 KB · Views: 618

techt

TF Legend
Forgot to include in the above list…
A senior ISRO scientist who was part of recent Chandrayaan project will also be in the reunion club.. I am sure , we will have a good time..
Mind blowing . Have a blast.
Moving The Simpsons GIF

Riya

TF Ace
I had spilled tomato sauce on my OneCard when I was out eating so when I came home I decided to clean it up with some nail polish remover before placing it in my Maison Margiela Wallet. But when I actually went and tried to clean it with the acetone and a napkin I found out that I had stripped some of the color. Intrigued, I decided to go further and 15-20 minutes later… this was the end result. I think it looks cool.

To get the paint off completely I used acetone and another old expired plastic card to scratch it off.

P.s The backside is still the same since it is a thin layer of plastic and not paint like it is on the front.
Waise Card Customize karne ka tareeka thoda KEZUAL hai 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier

Get an Amex Centurian front side pic printed on a sticker paper and paste it over.

99cards

TF Neo

You got yourself a limited edition One Card Ultra Pro Max Silver Infinite Card! 😂

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
btw ... this is one of the most interesting & entertaining thread I've come across in TF .. Keeep it rolling lads :ROFLMAO:

P.S. I miss my One card now, IndusInd CV here I come .. :ROFLMAO:

Riva

TF Premier
This title is really misleading. I thought that one card had come out with some custom offer where you could choose rewards or have a custom design on your card..

Anyways, if I were to do this.. I would do the "shut up and take my money meme" . I think it would be awesome!!

Attachments

• IMG_20240604_010617.jpg
    IMG_20240604_010617.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: SSV

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Infinia cc ke sath ye karo to jane.

Waise koi bhi apni pasand ka cc skin lagwa sakte ho. Or card ko ghar mein rakhho, aur just use it thru mobile nfc with google pay or apple pay.