• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accidentally messed up my credit score, what can I do now ?

Do u live in service area of kotak ?
Where do u live
I think it should be. I'm in Bareilly, up rn. Home town is Lucknow.
Something is not right. Aditya Birla has marked payment as 0 from Sep 2023 onwards. Also there is no settlement remark. If you have paid this month then till last month it should have mentioned some number under payment status. Please speak to Aditya Birla support asap and get everything on email
No I paid/cleared it in September 2023 only. They also sent no dues certificate in my mail.

I didn't know it was also on my cibil report till I checked last Sunday. So I guess after I paid in September it stated showing zero from then.
Arre my question is why is his payment status showing 0 from Sep 2023? Shouldn't it be 360+ something. Why suddenly payment status is 0. It means internally they have marked account as settled. Few years ago it used to appear on CIBIL (I know because I had one thanks to Rs 100 which SBI charged me for something and did not even notify me to pay!)
After I paid Rs 100, SBI just removed settled remark and the payment status was unchanged.
No I paid in September 2023 only. And also got no dues certificate from them in my mail. After that it started showing zero.

So will it stay on my cibil score record forever? Is there no way to remove it ? If there is then please help me out by pointing in right direction.
There is a section called "derogatory Status" in CIBIL report. Can you check if any of the items in that section is more than 0? Written off, Settled etc?

Try OneCard, IDFC Wow
Make sure you don't spend more than 30% of the total limit at any point in time. You can't determine when will bank report to the bureau, so be on safer side and if possible keep it at 10% by repaying the same day of spending.

There is a section called "derogatory Status" in CIBIL report. Can you check if any of the items in that section is more than 0? Written off, Settled etc?
It's like this. Everywhere it's - - nothing else. So am I in big trouble?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-16-18-47-01-64_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-16-18-47-01-64_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 5
Back