• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Account hacked and 129393 Reward points used

my all accor account has been hacked and someone redeemed 129393 points at 3:30 am on 7th may , I immediately informed all accor team and they have ask to fill a disputed form.
Hacker used the points to book iphone 15 pro in gemanay address that cannot be cancelled.
I am worrying whether I will get my points back.
Any help in this regard is appreciated.
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-09 at 5.22.22 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-05-09 at 5.22.22 PM.jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-09 at 5.23.22 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-09 at 5.23.22 PM.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Dear all, I am new to TF community and need your help
I just saw that more than 3,10,000 points from my accor account has been hacked and used for some phone delivery. I have contacted the CC and they have assured to look into this and get back. I am extremely concerned. Is there anything else that is should do? . @ nikhil. appreciate if you can help me here.

drsel

TF Legend
I just saw that more than 3,10,000 points from my accor account has been hacked and used for some phone delivery. I have contacted the CC and they have assured to look into this and get back. I am extremely concerned. Is there anything else that is should do? . @ nikhil. appreciate if you can help me here.
Read the first two pages of 5

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
how do you suspect it got hacked? did you have a weak password for email or accor?

drsel

TF Legend
Did they hack into your email and then find the Accor account number and then do a password reset using your email?

Because Accor membership number itself is quite complex

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did they hack into your email and then find the Accor account number and then do a password reset using your email?

we can login using our email as well. no need to know accor membership number

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This is the second account from where Accor points were stolen.
how did they get the password even if they used email to login
I have no clue how they got password. I was just mentioning that we dont need accor membership number to login.

I dont know. i woke up to see my gmail inbox flooded with 100+ spam like mails from random email IDs and one mail from accor saying email ID is updated. I checked my accor ID and saw that nearly 310k+ pts were wiped off and orders placed for iphone etc.. i have contacted the ALL experiences site and got the orders cancelled and account is suspended now. Hope i will get the points also back soon

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I dont know. i woke up to see my gmail inbox flooded with 100+ spam like mails from random email IDs and one mail from accor saying email ID is updated. I checked my accor ID and saw that nearly 310k+ pts were wiped off and orders placed for iphone etc.. i have contacted the ALL experiences site and got the orders cancelled and account is suspended now. Hope i will get the points also back soon
How you contacted ALL....via email?

Points have been refunded , Thank you all for the support.
Hi Nikhil, good to hear that you got the points banc. the same thing happened to me this morning, 56,813 points were deducted for the Limitless experience. 20+ spam emails came to my email address while I was sleeping, and checked. Can you please help me with where to connect with the Accor team for this? I have sent them emails and messaged them on Twitter but want to know how I can follow up at the right place. Thank you in advance. Regards Inder image_2024-05-29_103835279.png

my all accor account has been hacked and someone redeemed 129393 points at 3:30 am on 7th may , I immediately informed all accor team and they have ask to fill a disputed form.
Hacker used the points to book iphone 15 pro in gemanay address that cannot be cancelled.
I am worrying whether I will get my points back.
Any help in this regard is appreciated.
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-09 at 5.22.22 PM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2024-05-09 at 5.22.22 PM.jpeg
Hi Nikhil. I have also been scammed. My email ID has been changed overnight by someone for my ALL account. I can't even login. Could you please help with how you went about it?

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can someone shed light on what process to follow incase one gets hacked?
Wat are the email addresses? WHat phone numbers to contact Accor? How to raise issues? What timeframe to wait? What's the escalation?
This is damn serious of an issue for anyone and everyone who has an ALL accor and has points in it.

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is actually crazy lol it really shouldn't be this easy to get into someone's Accor account. Imagine if a bank was being robbed for multiple lakhs of rupees every other day, which Accor pretty much is at this point.