• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor + Club Vistara 4,000 miles

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,

I see a lot of people arguing with each other on Twitter about Accor Explorer Membership, whether to take it from someone's affiliate link or thru the Club Vistara link.

I'll share my experience of booking the same on 19th of July 2023

I clicked on the link shared by Visatara and immediately I saw that the membership costs 13,541. However, after reading the e-mail carefully, it mentioned you need to fill a form and Accor representative will call you. So i filled the form located at the bottom of the page where the membership rates are present (https://www.accorplus.com/in/become...0124&ac_cvid=110060016&ac_sentdate=06-06-2022).

And got a call in the evening. To my surprise the representative actually quoted 15,900 for the Accor Explorer membership, if I wanted the 4,000 Vistara CV points.

I told him, no thank you and went ahead to purchase it at 13,541 which was showing on the website.

Not taking anyone's side her, just sharing my experience and I feel people should respect one another as a CC community and their views and not take it personally. And due diligence is important before one spend's money. May be I could have got a better deal than 13,541, but its fine that was all I could find and I am satisfied, that is what matters.

P.S. I neither took the Vistara offer nor clicked on anyone's link to buy it.

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
4000 CV points from vistara still would mean up to or above 4000 rs so still a better deal, isn’t it?
It won't guarantee upwards of 4,000 INR but yes, you can get a Del-Bom one way at 5,000 CV points. However, the transfer period of Accor was long, like AXIS ER milestone