• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor membership details

Akash074

TF Buzz
I am planning a trip to Europe soon and want to know the difference in Accor limitless and Accor plus member. My main concerns are:

1) Can we book any type of hotel in accor limitless?
2) Can we pay via accor points at any hotel and for non refundable rooms also?

My understanding and experience from holding both memberships:

Accor limitless is membership based on amount spent and they track it in form of status nights and status points . It cannot be purchased right away after silver membership

Accor Plus has traveler and explorer membership which can be purchased and get us extra perks and discounts . It also gives silver limitless membership automatically

Sharing my understanding
Any room which is available for booking on accor app and website. Some hotels have some rooms which they may choose not to open to Accor site based on other tie ups etc

Non refundable rooms : For most non refundable rooms Accor site gives an option to pay by points while booking but the rate per night increases slightly. If it's not giving that option either we have less than 2000 points or point category not available (very rarely seen)

Refundable rooms: Yes most of the times it's a breeze to pay by points when doing the check in itself or at check out , just takes a little time as hotel staff may have to call a manager or other staff person who knows how to redeem points

My understanding and experience from holding both memberships:

Accor limitless is membership based on amount spent and they track it in form of status nights and status points . It cannot be purchased right away after silver membership

Accor Plus has traveler and explorer membership which can be purchased and get us extra perks and discounts . It also gives silver limitless membership automatically

Sharing my understanding
Any room which is available for booking on accor app and website. Some hotels have some rooms which they may choose not to open to Accor site based on other tie ups etc

Non refundable rooms : For most non refundable rooms Accor site gives an option to pay by points while booking but the rate per night increases slightly. If it's not giving that option either we have less than 2000 points or point category not available (very rarely seen)

Refundable rooms: Yes most of the times it's a breeze to pay by points when doing the check in itself or at check out , just takes a little time as hotel staff may have to call a manager or other staff person who knows how to redeem points
Thanks,
so if we don't spend any money, can we use ONLY the points transferred from Axis edge rewards to book all hotels mark ALL on the Accor mobile app?

Back